Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
21 - 40 (of 2872) questions
Two part question what is measurements of normal uterus? And thickness of endometrium?
I had my uterus, cerci and Fallopian tubes removed. Could I be having pain on the right side if I’m ovulating?
I just had a walnut sized fibroid noted and biopsied, waiting on results. I'm almost 49, not childbearing for over 20 years. Family histo...
Terrible cramps in abdomen and lower back with a tiny amount of drainage from the scar left from my radical hysterectomy 6 weeks ago
I want find out if it normal
Is it normal underneath or out in the side to have bruising where they did the incisions. Like where they did the belly button I have a b...
Am 27 years old I have had 7 surgery my last one was for a hysterectomy on May 9th 2018.. I want to know if it's normal to have lower bac...
I just had an abdominal hysterectomy 3 days ago and once my doctor went he discovered that my right ovary was plastered and bleeding. Bec...
Hi, I had a complete hysterectomy and have been on an estrogen patch ( vivelle dot) for ten years. I have had migraines for 30 yrs. I’m ...
I'm sorry, this will probably be a long read, but it's much appreciated if you give your time to read it. I'm seventeen and would like to...
I had my total lapascopic hysterectomy Oct.2008. I'm having severe hip and leg pain every night and day. What can I do? My doctor took me...
I have always had female problems. In 2016 my OB decoded it was time for a complete hysterectomy. I don't have my ovaries, tubes, uterus,...
I am post menopausal and on Hormone Replacement Therapy and have had two D&C with hysteroscopy and polypectomy.
Hi, there ! I've, been battling hydrasalpinx with Anti-inflammatory drugs about five months but I'm still having pain I also have ut...
Hello I had a partial hysterectomy, I waited my 6 wks to have sex and the 1st time I noticed I was bleeding and after I had bad bloating ...
When you have a closed uterus and a hysteroscopy could not penetrate into the uterus to test the cells of the thickened uterine liining, ...
My wife had to have a Hickman line inserted after surgery, she`s had a lot of discomfort since the stitches were removed, the area gets r...
hi , i had my partial abdominal hysterectomy March 2/09 and have been searching for info about swollen belly while my recovery is going...
I've been living in profound and debilitating sadness. Over the last 3 yrs I have been to countless Dr appts, trying to figure out what...
On November 6th 2017 my doctor removed my uterus and tubes. I still have my cervix and ovaries. I have pelvic pain & pressure is this nor...
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.