Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
61 - 80 (of 2855) questions
This may sound strange, but I'm the husband of a 31 year old woman who had a hysterectomy 8 months ago. She hasn't been the same mentall...
19 answers | 3 comments |
Is there anyone who has had pre cancerous cells in the uterus- atypical complex endometrium (when you have heavy bleeding in about 3-4 we...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am more depressed now than before the surgery. My GYM didn't take it seriously and suggested I see a professional in a GYM. WTF? Really?
1 answer |
"Hi, I just had another ultrasound this week showing that I have another growth on my uterus and also a small dermoid on my right ovary. ...
2 answers |
A friend told me that her doctor said she wasn't able to get stds because she had a full hysterectomy. Is that correct?
3 answers |
Hi all. I have a history of anemia (since about 5 years ago)....It goes as low as 8, and then I feel horrible, and my hematologist does ...
1 answer |
I'm 23 and have suffered very heavy periods with debilitating pain and symptoms since I began menstruating at age 11. I finally seen a gy...
2 answers |
i will be seeing a gynoncologist soon for a complex ovarian cyst which grew slightly. i have been monitored for 6 years with transvaginal...
1 answer |
I have HEAVY periods, I mean stay home and don't wear anything but sweats periods. After a sonagram I am told I have a 2.7cm fibroid push...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I just had a laposcopic hysterectomy on Dec. 9 2016 and I no that it is early into this new pain , but should I be having back pain.
1 answer |
I am now just over 2 weeks post op. I had a total laparoscopic hysterectomy, Davinci assist. I've been doing ok. Some back pain at end of...
1 answer |
I am 29 years old and I haven't had my period for one year, 2 years prior to that my period started to have 3 months break in between. I ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I am 44. I had a complete hysterectomy ...ovaries, uterus, and cervix is all gone on Dec 1st 2015. I had a terrible case of end...
3 answers |
I went to the doctor today because of a UTI and having pelvic pain, the doctor ordered extensive bloodwork and told me that my HCG levels...
I had a total hysterectomy (ovaries and partial cervix) about 8 years ago. Suddenly this evening I have bright red bleeding from my vagi...
15 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 62 year old woman G3P3 . I had a total hysterectomy with BSO. I have been on estrogen replacement since my surgery in 1998. I s...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I've read that freezing your eggs requires hormone injections which can lead to hyper stimulated ovaries. I was pregnant and at 9weeks lo...
Today I went in for a Laproscopy. This was my third, but unlike before, they found no endometriosis. Instead they found my uterus had a...
14 answers |
I have been battling a side and back ache since surgery. I was checked for bladder infection, kidney infection, kidney stones and gallbl...
One year ago I had a subtotal Hysterectomy and a year before that I had a dermoid cycst removed along with an ovary and tube, Over this l...
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1524606031
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Hysterectomy Community
2.38k Members
2.86k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.