Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
61 - 80 (of 2872) questions
Hello, I am 19 and want a partial hystorectomy. I would like my uterus gone, but my cervix and ovaries kept in tact. I am overweight, but...
Full Hysterectomy 8 months ago. Ovaries, cervix uterus everything. I am 46 years old I am having so much trouble with hrt estrogen estrad...
I had a partial hysterectomy in April of this year, and now I'm feeling just like I still have fibroids when I'm having sex. It's painful...
i had a partial hysterectomy 2 yrs ago.but 2 days ago i just found out i am 8 wks pregnant and i am trying find information somewhere to ...
I had a total hysterectomy march 2016,@19..iam now sexual active but the problem is iam feeling pain when urinating and also smelly brown...
I'm a mother of 4 I'm 44 and I have been experiencing a lot abdominal pain! I have been to doctor but uncertain what causes me pain
Popping in lower tummy after 10 weeks hysterectomy. Lifted a shopping basket with groceries then a couple days later coughed and felt a ...
When I was 21, I received results from my Pap smear tbat they came back abnormal and I'll eventually have to go through treatment. I was ...
I had a hysterectomy in 2009. It is now Jan 2017. In Nov 2016 I went to my doctor because I had yellow chunky discharge and a God awful s...
Is it normal to be bloated or feeling like I am gaining a pound everyday after surgery? It's only been 5 weeks since my hysterectomy, and...
I am going to have a hysterectomy in April. Right now fighting infection from ablation and perforation in uterus plus a surprise explorat...
Went for follow up. Told me right ovary needed to be removed. Told hysterectomy possibly in future. Decided to end suffering now. A vagin...
I had a total hysterectomy April of 2016. I was diagnosed with a rapidly growing complex cyst and scheduled for surgery on Feb. 17th. The...
Hi all im 33 and i had a laproscopic hysterecomy 4 weeks ago although the pain on my sides have gone now i have got pain lower down in my...
Just curious as to why now I'm seeing blood after a Hysterectomy I only have my Ovaries left so I thought that bleeding thing was over. J...
How long does to healing process take to the point where you can go walking of jogging? After a month of healing is it normal to feel pai...
Has anyone else had pain in the lower (calf) leg after surgery? When I stand and put pressure on foot the pain stings, or if I touch it....
Hi- Just wondering if anyone out there had any complications post total hysterectomy? I had mine 3 months ago due to several cysts again...
I had a full hysterectomy 4 yrs ago. I take 1mg estrogen and thats all. Every year i have felt a little worse. But the past year my lower...
Just had laparoscopic hysterectomy 1 week ago. Just felt a discharge and went to the bathroom and had a rush of blood. Is that normal? I ...
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.