Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
81 - 100 (of 2856) questions
One year ago I had a subtotal Hysterectomy and a year before that I had a dermoid cycst removed along with an ovary and tube, Over this l...
I am 47 years old and have two children. My previous gynae ops include a failed sterilization which resulted in an ectopic pregnancy 6 m...
10 answers |
I am a 29 year old mother of 3 and I had a total hysterectomy in Nov. Since I had the surgery I have developed acne really bad! I have ...
34 answers | 5 comments |
Hi, I'm 42 (pre-menopausal), I menstruate every 28 days with no problems and no irregular bleeding. Periods aren't heavy--just normal...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am scheduled to have my uterus and cervix removed in September due to fibroids and some other issues. The doc plans to leave my ovaries...
I am scheduled to have my uterus and cervix removed in September due to fibroids and some other issues. The doc plans to leave my ovaries...
I'm 40yo I have debilitating painful periods with really really heavy bleeding. 4 out of 6 of my aunts on my dad's side had cervical canc...
1 answer |
I had a total hysterectomy at 29. I took hrt for about a year and stopped. I was having you take shots every 2 weeks to get my levels to ...
2 answers |
I have 2 fibroid inside the uterus about 4 and 5 cm and about 4 outside that are smaller. I want a UFE it seems fast and easy but she the...
2 answers |
My mom have the vaginal bleeding early this morning, she is 86 years old and first time to experience this, She is nervous and she felt p...
1 answer |
Sorry need help no other forum was available. I I have something almost protruding out of my vagina 4 days after endometrial ablation. I...
1 answer |
Hi I am diagnosed with adenomyosis. I have bleeding almost everyday for 7 months now. I filled out the paperwork for a hysterectomy, but ...
1 answer |
New to board but other than calling my doctor YET AGAIN, I figured I'd see if anyone else has experienced the same thing. I am 30 yea...
4 answers |
Hello to all, On July 12 I had a hysterectomy on Saturday I already started driving( 7/23) but I'm getting pelvic pain and I'm having al...
Just curious to see if i can still get Pregnant after I had a Hysterectomy, I still have my Ovaries. I have heard that one lady still got...
1 answer |
I am 45 yrs old just had hysterectomy 5 weeks ago, with one ovary left. Approx 2-3wks after surgery I began having severe mood swings, c...
15 answers | 1 comment |
I had Hysteroscopy D and C Curettage Pap Smear and polypectomy and endometrial lining 17mm 36 F which I had Biopsies Dr has ruled out can...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Dear Sirs /Madam, Good day!! My sister is a 45 postmenopausal female which is because of two much fibroid(30 pcs) did hysterectomy ...
3 answers |
My wife had a hysterectomy in January of this year. We had sex several time since then. However, when I go deep...she bleeds to the point...
8 answers |
I had a partial hysterectomy (uterus and cervix - both ovaries remain) the end of February. I was fine for the first 6 weeks and then af...
1 answer |
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1524606031
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Hysterectomy Community
2.38k Members
2.86k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.