Aa
A
A
A
Close

Immunization & Vaccine Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
1 - 20 (of 684) questions
How long should my arm be sore? Is there anything I can rub on the arm? Currently I am taking Alleve for a sore back. When the pharmacist...
Hello, I still have a lump from a tetanus shot in my arm from one year ago. The last few months every now and then it becomes itchy and i...
Hi all - I recently had a baby and found out while I was pregnant that I was not immune to rubella. So I had the MMR vaccine at my 6 week...
Two weeks ago, I completed a set of 4 shots rabies exposure (bat bite). After each shot, I noticed slight tingling in my hands and feet ...
Hello, my now 17 month old had her prevnar and hib boosters when she was 15 months old on her arms. When she got the shots, she had a rea...
I had the vaccination last year and I was wondering what would happen if I got another one before the 5 years is up
Any one interested in research ,(vaccines) causing post polio/autoimmune/allergies/anaphylaxis leading to sun/cold allergies and " boy in...
I received my first shot of Gardasil a little over two weeks ago. A few days after I started feeling ill and have been ever since. My sym...
got the flu shot this year as I do every year. That was over 3 weeks ago and my arm/shoulder still hurts. It was so bad that last week I ...
I HAD THE FLU SHOT ABOUT FIVE MONTHS AGO AND I STILL HAVE ALOT OF PAIN IN MY SHOULDER
I received a tetanus toxoid booster in early December. I had no reaction until three weeks later, when I began having shoulder muscle pai...
I hope your symptoms cleared up! Since a dog bite in India 9 weeks ago my life has been turned upside down! I had the first of 5 vaccine...
Hi. I am (other than this issue) an extremely healthy 25 yr. female. I eat an extremely healthy diet and get a lot of exercise. At this...
My 11 yr old son received 4 shots on Friday afternoon (Td/Tdap, Hep A, Varicella, Meningitis). After a shower 24 hours later he had a pai...
why after attenuated vaccine and blood transfusion done later for some reason, vaccination must be repeated?what immunoglobulin in blood ...
I was at the farmparks today and piglets began nibbling in my fingers like a bottle. Staff became concerned shortly after about tetanus. ...
Hello. I am a Master of Public Health student studying ways to increase flu immunization. Do you get the flu shot each year? If not, w...
My daughter is 5.3 years old and will be starting school kindergarten soon. She is born and brought up in Australia. In Australia 4 doses...
I'm 29 and I had my last booster shot in 2009. I cut the top of my foot on a rusted truck. I didn't have anything to clean it with. So I ...
I received the first rabies pre exposure vaccine (Verorab) yesterday in Japan on day 0 but I am leaving to go to another part of Japan in...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments