Immunization & Vaccine Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
21 - 40 (of 680) questions
Here is the continuation of surfnsand247's original Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine.
1295 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, i have taken measles vaccine ( age 20-35) twice within one week.is it harmful or any issue in health?
I am 16 years old,7 days ago i stepped on a nail in a forest and now i have some tetanus symptoms like twitching calf muscel in the leg w...
1 answer |
Just wondering if anyone has the experienced this with their child after immunizations. My 4 year old son had his IPV (first time), DTaP ...
2 answers |
He doctor did not document what she gave her correctly and her new doctor insisted she had not gotten the shots and gave them to her.
2 answers |
I wasn't made aware of a side affect like this, my left arm feels dead and hurts to try and move it. My forearm is ok but the top of my ...
2 answers |
I'm currently taking a course in Healthcare and will have placements in hospitals and clinics. I've tested with positive surface antibody...
Pain/weakness in upper back over a week after tetanus booster. Had Tdap 5 years prior for whooping cough due to having my first kid. No...
So my girlfriend had a rash in february 2, 2017. She went to the ER on the same day. It's been more than a week and here is a picture (ht...
1 answer |
Hi, I had a miscarriage last year. And before trying again I went through several tests. After getting the reoprts I got to know that my...
1 answer |
Since Im usually on this forum, I thought I would ask other new moms. I just had my 2 month old twins vaccinated yesterday (4 shots plu...
26 answers | 1 comment |
My last tetanus (Td) shot was in 2007 (9 years ago). I asked my doctor if I can have my booster shot now before I lose my health insura...
1 answer |
So my sister's doctor who gave her the vaccination just lost her records and she need it for the university, so she just retook the vacci...
1 answer |
On 19th Oct, 2016 I was running at night in dark wearing a tank top when I got hit by something sharp on my shoulder. I didnt see any bat...
I was wondering if it is safe if I go and take 3 doses of Verorab at the same day, the person who works at the Pasteur center in my count...
Any ill effects on getting two shots of pneumonia vaccine within 3 years, I am unable to find anything on the net regarding this, please...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello.My little girl got the mmr vaccine ,the first dose at 4 years old.A week after that i noticed a lump above her collar bone just in ...
What is the best home or store bought for sever itching,I tried sarna I take a prescription hydroxsin benadryl. Apple cider and still i c...
Hello, 3 days ago I got cuts on my fingers. 25 hours later, I got a tetanus booster shot. I had at least 2 Tetanus shot when I was a b...
1 answer |
Me and hubby are having a debate about vaccinating the baby. I want to because I was and also to protect the baby from other germs. His t...
7 answers |
Immunization & Vaccine Community
657 Members
680 Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments