Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Incontinentia Pigmenti Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to incontinentia pigmenti, genetics, and breast, dental, eye, hair, nail, nervous system and skin problems.
31 - 36 (of 211) questions
If my baby is having skin problems, how can I treat it? It's called Incontinentia pigmenti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI I have a 4 months old daughter who was diagnosed with IP within first few days of her birth. I just wanted to check if in the Unite...
Hi All.... I have a 17 month old daughter who was diagnosed with IP at 6 weeks of age. We are very blessed in that her condition is very...
when my daughter was born she had a skin condition that the doctors did not recognise. after a lot of blood test were done and the resul...
Has anyone else whose child has IP done an NT scan during the first trimester of your pregnancy? Did you get a normal or "elevated risk"...
I have read that one of the side-effects of IP are developmental issues with the breasts. Can someone please describe this further? I h...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions