Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infertility Issues Group

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 years now with no luck. I was diagnosed with PCOS and have irregular periods. I took Metformin for about 6 months which caught my periods up a lot and now i get it at least once every two months. Does anyone have any suggestions??
1 - 6 (of 14) questions
Hai...I am finished my clomid...After finishing clomid tablet i have heavy backpain, nausea, leg pain...Is this normal? i went to doctor ...
Hai frndz..i have pcos....plz add me as ur friends...i really need somebody to share my journey plz..:-(
hi everyone...i am 1 yr married and trying to concieve but the problem is my husband was diagnosed having low sperm motility...is there a...
I had my tubes clamped in 2007. I am now remarried and we both want another child. We are now looking into reversal. But if we could g...
Hi, My AF has made an appearence, I have also been given Clomid.. Im ment to take them on CD 2-6... So would that mean I would have to...
I had laparoscopy treatment almost a month ago now and was told I had bilateral tubal disease, pelvis adhesions and hydrosalpinges. I don...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.