Insomnia - Adult Forum

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
1 - 20 (of 355) questions
i am nineteen and i cant sleep at all. i had a drug problem about three months ago but im complletley clean now and have been for three m...
2 answers |
Good morning, I am a 29 yr old Female and was diagnosed w/a 7 mm Pineocytoma about 2 years ago and have shown no growth on follow up MRI...
4 answers |
Hi. Im a 47 year old male. I have had a lot of problems sleeping over the years. Tonight I have take 2 dalmane x 15mg, One x stilnoct 10m...
3 answers |
Have you read all the testimonies about spider visions at night? This is my first time on the page and was AMAZED to see how many people ...
5 answers |
for better part of last 10 years ive worked a variety of schedules...overnights, days, and sometimes a mixture of both...ive been taking ...
4 answers |
I have been suffering from insomia for over 20 years. The last 15 years I have been averaging two and a half to three hours sleep. I can ...
4 answers |
I have tried benadryl, ambien, triazolam for my insomnia. Currently taking clonazepam daily for anxiety. What other meds can I discuss wi...
7 answers |
Hello. At once I will tell that I do not know English and I write using the Internet the translator. 5 years ago I was ill disease which...
My first diagnosis was a 1997 sleep study, reconfirmed in a 2nd sleep study in 2005 and both doctors as they were different that many yea...
3 answers |
I am 34 year old female who has been experiencing chronic insomnia & severe fatigue (not alleviated with sleep) along with depression & c...
3 answers |
okay so for about the past 5 years as soon as i fall asleep i have a sudden urge(like panic stricken that something bad is happening lik...
1 answer |
I have been waking up frequently every night - up to 7 or 8 times - for the past 12 months although I have no problem falling asleep. I a...
1 answer |
I have been having these "hypnic jerks" for 3 months now-as soon as I start to drift off to sleep, a part of my body will jolt me awake. ...
1 answer |
Hi there. I am a 30 year old white male in Ontario, Canada. I am currently taking Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide after visiting m...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I sleep at 10.30 pm at night and I wake up exactly after 4.30 hours and then I dont fall asleep again.This has affected my ...
2 answers |
im 7weeks and 3days pregnant , is it possible 2 feel little flutters at this stage ? its my 2nd pregnancy
1 answer |
I have been suffering from insomnia since early Apr. Initially it starts after a stomach flu and some stomach rumbling at night. And sudd...
1 answer |
I've been a sufferer of endometriosis for quite some time. My doctor has put me on Depo Lupron which puts my body into menopause. At the ...
1 answer |
I am 48 and was diagnosed with sleep apnea over a year ago. I use a cpap, and this has helped with the quality of the sleep I do get, but...
1 answer |
Dr Jacobs, i have one more question for you( hope i am not boring). Are fatal familiar insomnia and sporadic fatal insomnia the same d...
1 answer |
Insomnia - Adult Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.