Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Insomnia - Adult Forum

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
I’m 19 y/o male, and for many many years iv had trouble falling asleep takes me on average 3-4 hours to fall asleep even tho I’m tired an...
I have a chronic sleep disorder that now means my husband and I do not sleep together. I cannot get to sleep and when I do I usually awa...
After an overnight sleep study my primary care doctor has left me a message indicating she thinks I have insomnia and wants me to make an...
Whenever I try to go to sleep it may take me up to an hour or two to fall asleep. I have tried reading before bed, not watching tv or goi...
I have recently been waking up almost nightly with my body literally trembling all over and my heart racing. I am not waking from a bad ...
Looking for some help doctors cant seem to find an answer so saw this place figured id try it. I am 31 and 6'3 302lbs never drank,m smoke...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.