Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum Group

This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!
1 - 6 (of 37) questions
I've been having pain when I go pee and it feels like fire when i go but i now have cramps and now my lower back on the left side is kill...
Last year I was diagnosed with IC and now my bf amd I are TTC but while I'm having my two week wait I've had a major flare up where it fe...
I was diagnosed with I C in the early 1990s and did not have Hunner's ulcers at the time. I knew very little about I C, however, in 1999 ...
Hi, I've been dealing with nutcracker syndrome, pelvic congestion syndrome, and chronic pelvic pain for 1 1/2 years now. Recently, I was...
I was just diagnosed with interstitial cystitis this month, after years of bladder infection symptoms without any actual infection. My do...
Dear members: I have been reading more in the past 2 years than all of my years in high school, college, and teaching combined. Why, Wh...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.