Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
31 - 36 (of 832) questions
Dear doctor What should I do I have a major problem I used a penis pump seven day ago to purley to increase the size of my penis. Whilst ...
Hi, im looking for help of what i should do. For the past 3 year i have had pain in my bladder when it fills only of a night time, but ...
Hello, I had a really bad uti back in November and it was after I had recently had sex with my partner and I didn't pee after. Right afte...
Please join us in welcoming Barb135 as your new Community Leader for the Interstitial Cystitis community! Barb135 is also a Community Le...
Hi I'm a 17 year old girl So I've been having feelings of constant urination for a while ( a month) and I've have had a cysography which...
I had mumps orchitis and after recovering from mumps my testicles shrunk to 1/2 of size. Now my semen is lower,also sexual drive, and I h...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.