Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello sir I ask you frequently empty bowels, after eating food and some time come fat and bad smell in stool some time come come indi...
Hello sir I ask you frequently empty bowels, after eating food and some time come fat and bad smell in stool some time come come indige...
I’ve had what doctors call IBS for years now. In fact doctors aren’t even sure it’s IBS. They say some symptoms are related. However, rea...
Today I farted with pure oil. No feces just pure yellow-orange oil. When I felt I will fart again I went straight to the restroom and it ...
8 answers |
Hello, I am 20 (type 2 diabetic with it very controlled, also overweight but lost 80 pounds on a healthy vegetarian diet, still have ...
2 answers |
Hello. I have a lump on my perineum, I’m a female btw. So the lump gets hard whenever I poop or whenever I have sex with my partner, it’s...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 17 year old male. I've been having problems with consipation for the last few weeks. At first I thought it was because I went ...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been experiencing severe upper right quadrant pain for about 3 months now. The attacks are random, but they only happen at ...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been experiencing severe upper right quadrant pain for about 3 months now. The attacks are random, but they only happen at ...
I have not been able to have a bowel movement for 6 months now without taking a laxative. I cannot eat or especially drink as much as I w...
4 answers | 1 comment |
,for the past 10 months,whenever i eat something,my abdomen started paining,,, i was forced to stools with gas formation,,, until the sto...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys I am an IBS sufferer who’s tends to flare up when stressed by certain tigger foods. I’m tryna see if people get triggered by the ...
It's astonishing to me that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've been having trouble with constipation since having two kids and...
I've been having these bad stomach issues for the passed six months, particularly during bowel movements. It is unbearable! I've changed ...
1 answer |
For some reason, my intestines become inflamed, causing me a tremendous amount of pain. I finally had a full CT scan (in the ER), and I a...
I have been to my GP in the UK several times and after having a blood test for Celiac disease (negative results), also to check for antib...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi. My doctor told me a few years back I had IBS. I've had two colonoscopies, in 2010 and 2015. Both came out clean, per different do...
For over a year now I seem to have problems with my digestive system. For over a year now I have been struggling with constant nausea fro...
2 answers |
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
65 answers | 16 comments |
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
10 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers