Aa
A
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
41 - 60 (of 3381) questions
Hi, I am a 17-year-old male from the UK. In May last year, I had what I think was an infection. I had severe diorhhea for about 3 days. ...
Okay so. I'm always bloated so my tummy hurts all the time anyway but when I lay on my tummy, (with one leg to my chest ) as its the only...
I've had IBS symptoms since I was about 15.. i'm 21 now and am barely able to finish my last semester of college. Every morning I wake u...
I have had IBS for four years and when it acts up, which is pretty much two weeks of every month. When the pain comes back I end up in th...
First off I'm a 21 year old male that's pretty healthy and I weigh 130 pounds. I have had anxiety for a few years and always stressed. I'...
Okay so about 3 weeks ago I got really nauseas and had some vomiting. This lasted for about 5 days and then my symptoms went away, but ...
hey im worried something is seriously wrong with my colon. it started about 4 months ago on my first day of college, i had diarrhea fro d...
I was born with chronic constipation, back when IBS wasn't a term yet, and have been getting suppositories since I was a baby. I've alway...
So for about 2 years now I have had a variety of different intestinal problems and truthfully I simply cannot live with them anymore. ...
Hi all, This is something very urgent and stressful and I'm hoping that anyone can help me out as I am at a loss... I am 17 years old...
I am a Male, at 45. I wish some good people out there can help me solve my IBS problem.. Have been getting this problem of constipation ...
Hi i have ibs now for over 10 years. There is no test for this and i believe its the doctors way to just fob people off..they pile us wit...
So a week ago from today is started developing symptoms of nausea and pain in my stomach. As someone who was diagnosed with gastritis, I ...
I use to struggle with constipation always but started getting frequent diarrhea 2 years ago. Last year I suddenly lost weight and went f...
Around 2005 when I was 15 and taking my exams, I would get sporadic abdominal pain and nausea. My GP referred me to a gastroenterologist ...
I've been ill for six years (only just this year got diagnosed with severe IBS and sensitive gut) I am 24 and I am housebound because of ...
I had a colonoscopy 7 weeks after suffering with chronic constipation for approximately 4 months. The procedure was extremely painful eve...
I have been dealing with extremely severe symptoms of Dolichocolon for 2 years now, have seen many doctors who aren't familiar enough wit...
I got IBS one year ago it is ibs_d ,I have lost much weight too,recently I have started mebeverine hcl it has lessened the diarrhea sympt...
So since November 2017, my worst nightmares have begun. I have an urgent need to defecate at school and at school only. I have an urgent ...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem