Aa
A
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
61 - 80 (of 3381) questions
15yo, male with ten lb weight loss, recurrent diarrhea, severe fatigue, stomach pain; worsens before bm and lessens after. Nothing found ...
It's astonishing to me that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I've been having trouble with constipation since having two kids and...
Hello so I’ve been suffering from something called emetophobia it’s basically a deathly fear of throwing up and for the past few weeks I’...
i have ibs so bad. its gotten to the point this past week that i have been trapped on the toilet. this is the worst! lucky me my wife bee...
okay, so i’ve been having. the weirdest & most uncomfortable symptoms lately & i need some insight on what people might think it sounds l...
Hello. I have posted in the anxiety community previously and now I have decided to post here due to a somewhat recent diagnosis of IBS. A...
I have been suffering with constipation for years and have done all commons remedies (water intake, coloce, Metamucil, prune juice, fruit...
Looking for solution.
Hi , I have recently seen a surgical doctor as I was in a lot of pain on my right side of my stomache , he was all for sending me in for ...
Ever since I was a child I have had a weird stomach. I eat certain things or a big meal, wear pants with elastic or slightly tight, don't...
I have been reading several posts and have more questions than answers. Im worried and would be extremely grateful for advice. I was in ...
I’ve had what doctors call IBS for years now. In fact doctors aren’t even sure it’s IBS. They say some symptoms are related. However, rea...
A month and a week ago I had diarrhea and went to a like minute clinic place that’s run by our hospital. They told me i had just a virus ...
I am in my freshmen year high school. I consider myself to be a model student, I got on the honour roll list, with a A - average. One day...
Hi guys! As advised by the gastroenterologist, I got anorectal manometry done. The doctor who did the procedure told me that I contract t...
Every time I drink, usually between 2-4 drinks and I start to get diarrhea that I used to not get before. I do not drink often, but I am ...
i had a painfull abdominal attack in jan 2018. I spent 4 days in the hospital and was treated with pain killers. I had minor pains for a ...
Until last Monday things were well. Even the weather was in 70's F, sunny which transited to upper 40's within next 2 days along with rai...
What to do about frequent gas problems that are long and smelly. Sometimes seem to be passing gas every two or three minutes ...worse in ...
My daughter is 10 years old and she has been suffering from rectal bleeding and diarrhea for around 4 months now. We have done a blood te...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem