Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4712) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am asking because I have a clear case of change in my urinary pattern, but the docs don't have an explanation when they look at the num...
Or, in this case, removing the cause (anticoagulant) is all we can do about it?
1 answer
Hey I have recently been experiencing a varying amount of bubbles in my urine. I went to the emergency room and they sd i didnt have any ...
34 answers | 1 comment
20089233 tn?1489931161
Hello all I am a 26 year old male on treatment for a Carcinoid Tumor. I was in the ER with blood in urine and vomitting on Friday. They d...
192055 tn?1263559137
I have every symptom of kidney stones and its runs in every female in my family. -For 2 weeks had extreme sharp pack pains -Then turne...
7 answers
  Jengray77,    Freshmanny
I was recently in the hospital for a kidney infection and got 2 doses of antibiotics through an IV and will be taking oral antibiotics fo...
3 answers | 1 comment
  Bec7550,    vhinz12317
Hi there. I am a 28 year old female. I live a healthy lifestyle (regular exercise, healthy diet). One year ago it was discovered that I h...
Hi all, I been having some issues with my kidneys as of late. Now here’s a quick back story. In 2008 I had excessive crystals in my urin...
I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with me, it has been a journey for me to try and rule so many different things out. I constantly f...
Please help I did kidney function test and my results were so bad urea 43 Mg/dl bilogical ref 31-43 so i am in the high end Creatini...
I started Prilosec for duodenal ulcer (diagnosed during Endoscopy) 5 weeks ago. During this time I also had labwork for annual physical ...
This is what was on the report of my CT scan. Kidneys/Ureters/Urinary Bladder: No renal calculus or hydronephrosis.. There are sub...
I just went to the ER yesterday with severe right back pain to find a kidney stone at the bottom of my kidney. Apparently the pain was w...
4 answers | 2 comments
4 weeks ago I was in a brothel and I sucked both nipples of a girl. When I sucked her nipples a lot of milk came out. She had a 3-year ol...
Hello I am brand new to this forum, I am doing this through my phone so please forgive any typos. I was doing a search on the internet...
1 answer
I was affected by nephritis 7 years before (Due to some infection,through wound), Treatment was perfect and at perfect time. After that ...
I have a 7 year old grandson who has been having kidney issues for the last 18 months. Symptoms are, BLOOD IN URINE, SLIGHT PROTEIN IN U...
2 answers |
Hi, wondering if i could this with the community and get any feedback anyone has similar. I became unwell last week on an evening out wit...
1 answer
I had a transplant about a week ago, and I still have the stent in my bladder. I have blue balls really badly and just wanna masturbate,...
1 answer | 2 comments
  Edpl,    Edpl
I went to a routine exam and had an ultrasound done and my doctor told me I had a complex stage 2 cyst on left kidney and that my right k...
1 answer
  Leahmj
A
A
Seeking Digestion Help?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources