Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4736) questions
I am trying to simulate salt metabolism in a very rough and simple way for a game. It is more complex than I had anticipated, and difficu...
I have severe burning mid-low back pain on my lower left side near my 11th or 12th ribs that has lasted for over a week now. As far as hi...
Everyday it feels as though my kidneys are spasming. Clenching, and unclenching. Imagine someone reaching inside and squeezing your kidne...
30 answers | 3 comments |
I am a 70 year old man and I was admitted into the hospital March 28 because I was in renal failure. At that time my BUNN was 123, Creati...
My son had a pyeloplasty nearly two months ago to correct a UPJ obstruction and severe hydronephrosis. Since the surgery he has complain...
11 answers | 2 comments |
B.P. 145/70 Blood sugar- 90
Is it likely that intermittent but increasing muscle weakness in my legs (disturbing my sleep) is caused by my Stage 3 kidney disease? I ...
1 answer |
50 yo male with kidney transplant in March, 2011 from a cadaver, donated kidney. Tacrolimus 2.5mg BID Mycophenolate 500mg AM , 250mg P...
I was diagnosed with 3 stone in my left and right ureter and right kidney of size about 9mm and I have diabetes also I have done my check...
From last one year I was continuously becoming thin and I have diabetes also now last month I was diagnosed with 3 stone in my left and r...
I have some sand in my kidney from the lipotripsy.
Age: 30 Duration: 3 years. Past medical: healthy I started noticing dull pain sensation in left kidney every time after drinking alcoh...
In the ultrasound test during the preventive health checkup, it was mentioned in the report that large iso echoic area in mid pole causin...
39 yr old male. History of kidney stones. Began experiencing pain in bladder when attempting to urinate. Felt constant urge to go but ...
I am a 21 year old male. So I had some serious lower stomach pain. It hurt so bad I thought I was having appendicitis. So I went to the...
Hey there, Over the past 6 months I've continually had chronic hives. My allergist has sent off my blood for genetic testing and we ar...
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis, i had some flank-gr...
12 answers | 1 comment |
occasionally my sister has a problem with her kidneys.. if she doesn't drink much water for a few days she starts peeing drops of blood a...
After I eat anything heavy (meat, salt, chicken, milk, etc) it feels like my lower back (flank areas) are burning (on the inside at the b...
hi my sister (50 years) has anechoic cyst 48x59 mm at lower pole of Right Kidney in ultrasound result. I wanna know it is required to m...
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
4.18k Members
4.74k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem