Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4766) questions
I had a period of masturbation without ejaculation, something like two weeks, after I had ejaculation, I felt strong pains in the waist a...
So I went to my PC and the ER and all my tests came back normal no sign of infection and I’m still having pain where my kidneys are locat...
So i got tested had blood in urine and i have oliguria that comes and goes i got my blood tests all normal, no infiection in urine no kid...
I went to the Er this past weekend and I just got the results yesterday. I have pain on my lower right side so they said where it hurts w...
Our 9 year old beagle has just been diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. He’s otherwise in excellent health and we’re sure there must b...
Have had moderate to extremely severe pain for 30 years under left ribs and below. The only time it is absent is on long term ABX treatme...
I would like to know the meaning please.
Hello, I'm a 26 year old male otherwise healthy. I drink on average 12 beers a day, which i know is not good for me, and on the w...
I am a 56 years old and have been non-insulin dependent for about ten years. Up until a year ago, my blood work was fine but all of a su...
I am a 22 year old female. Last week I got results from a blood and urine test that indicated stage 2 kidney damage. I have chosen not to...
I had lab work done recently and my GFR non-black was 83. The interpretation on the result indicated that a GFR value of 60 or greater w...
My husband got abdomen and back pain 3years back, we went to do abdominal ultrasound and it showed dilated pericalvIal system And doc tol...
Hi all, I have been going to my family doctor for a year now and found that my creatitine levels are slightly elevated. I went again t...
What does "Mild prominence of both renal collecting systems" mean and what is the treatment? It was find on my CT scan. All else was good...
I lost 58lbs in the last six month on a low calorie diet (under 1000 calories) and my creatine level went up as did other numbers. I am e...
do i have to worry if ( and luckly i dont do this very often) drink a slurpee or frozen drink instead of getting a brain freeze my kidne...
My hubby was first diagnosed with renal failure when he was 30. (he is now 40). The blood clotting started when he was about 23. The doc...
I was diagnosed after 5 long years with Bilateral Nephroptosis just a few days ago. I suffer from terrible flank pain, as well as heart p...
I was a college athlete a while back and following practice one day I woke up from a deep sleep in the worst pain of my life in my lower ...
Hi there, I have always had bubbles in my urine, at least for the last 8 years. Recently I went to the doctor for a urinalysis because...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem