Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
1 - 20 (of 4752) questions
1.6 creatinine level at Tue age of 37 is normal or abnormal?
Hello, I am concerned about protein in my urine. I’m a 36 years old male – 95 kg – 180 cm I used to be athlete when I was young, and...
I gave birth to a little boy on Nov 21, 2008. Unfortunately Austin lived for a very short time. I was told at my 20 week u/s that Austin ...
I was having abdominal pain so the NP ordered CT which showed a 8.7 cm cystic entity possibly vascular involvement as well as a 2 mm kidn...
I had severe kidney infection mid May 2018 ...fever 102 and chills for three days. I took one round ten days of antibiotic. June 27 had u...
Have had moderate to extremely severe pain for 30 years under left ribs and below. The only time it is absent is on long term ABX treatme...
I had to wait for 5 1/2 months before I could see my urologist then I It got worse with the Renal Calicus (Kidney Stones That were 16 mm ...
what can be the reason for 10-13 RBCs in urine test for 3 year old baby .She is suffering from fever 102.4F .Fever comes after every 4-5...
My sister had a kidney transplant in 2004 but now she is not felling well her creatine is 3.1 and her blood is also became low so iam ver...

My wife has been having extreme kidney pain (left) after kidney stones and the doctors don't seem to agree on what is happening. Ultraso...
I'm 24 years old. GFR 93,1 Creatinin 1,1, Üre 31,3. My GFR is low.Could there be a kidney failure? :((
Hi. Today was not my lucky day. I am in the process of passing my first kidney stone. I had the CT at the ER and it showed a 3 mm stone w...
high sodium, creatinine, protein in urine, and albumin/Creatinine ratio. Low uric acid, creatinine renal clearance, GFR 52 These are ...
I'm a women in her early 30s and 2 months ago I started feeling this dull and consistent pain on the right side of abdomen. After a while...
I have recently over the past 2 years experienced an increase in a very strong musky body odor. It happens even after I take a shower or ...
Everyday it feels as though my kidneys are spasming. Clenching, and unclenching. Imagine someone reaching inside and squeezing your kidne...
Hi everyone! I was just diagnosed with kidney disease by a nephrologist today but I don’t understand why. I’m a 25 year old female, weigh...
I am a 34 year old female who has a history of prescription drug addiction. I've been clean for a year now but haven't been feeling well...
I have every symptom of kidney stones and its runs in every female in my family. -For 2 weeks had extreme sharp pack pains -Then turne...
on may 9 2018 my creatine was 6.60 on may 23, 2018 my creatine jumped to 7.2 what can I do?? I don't have any symptoms I don't smoke ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem