Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
41 - 60 (of 4750) questions
hi my sister (50 years) has anechoic cyst 48x59 mm at lower pole of Right Kidney in ultrasound result. I wanna know it is required to m...
Iv recently met my step daughter who has been diagnosed with Duplex Kidneys.However with her mum not being very supportive toward myself ...
From the past few weeks, I found my urine be foamy. The foam does not disappear quickly. It remains there for a long time. I am confused...
My husband has ESRD, has been having home hemodialysis for 9 months, and is listed for a kidney transplant. After he went on dialysis hi...
Hey I have recently been experiencing a varying amount of bubbles in my urine. I went to the emergency room and they sd i didnt have any ...
35 answers | 1 comment |
I have several lung diseases reticulation bronchiectasis, and asthma. My BUN is 44, my serum creatinine is 1.47 and GFR is 33. No diagnos...
Hello, To give some background, I (32M, 5'9", 170 lbs, no prescription medications) have had elevated blood pressure readings since I ...
So this is how I found out about my kidneys. Signed up to go serve in the army. Get all the paperwork done pass my asvab test. Wanted to ...
Every time I wake up to use the restroom in the mornings it would burn or have a smell to it like my pee has been sitting there for a cou...
Went to the nephrologist today. About 4 months ago I had gone to them for the first time because I had a GFR of 54%. I followed the diet ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
My father has had type 2 diabetes for about 30 years and has many health problems including irregular heart beat, and high blood pressure...
3 answers |
I am asking because I have a clear case of change in my urinary pattern, but the docs don't have an explanation when they look at the num...
Or, in this case, removing the cause (anticoagulant) is all we can do about it?
1 answer |
Hello all I am a 26 year old male on treatment for a Carcinoid Tumor. I was in the ER with blood in urine and vomitting on Friday. They d...
I was recently in the hospital for a kidney infection and got 2 doses of antibiotics through an IV and will be taking oral antibiotics fo...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there. I am a 28 year old female. I live a healthy lifestyle (regular exercise, healthy diet). One year ago it was discovered that I h...
Hi all, I been having some issues with my kidneys as of late. Now here’s a quick back story. In 2008 I had excessive crystals in my urin...
I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with me, it has been a journey for me to try and rule so many different things out. I constantly f...
Please help I did kidney function test and my results were so bad urea 43 Mg/dl bilogical ref 31-43 so i am in the high end Creatini...
I started Prilosec for duodenal ulcer (diagnosed during Endoscopy) 5 weeks ago. During this time I also had labwork for annual physical ...
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
4.19k Members
4.75k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem