Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
61 - 80 (of 4752) questions
I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with me, it has been a journey for me to try and rule so many different things out. I constantly f...
Please help I did kidney function test and my results were so bad urea 43 Mg/dl bilogical ref 31-43 so i am in the high end Creatini...
I started Prilosec for duodenal ulcer (diagnosed during Endoscopy) 5 weeks ago. During this time I also had labwork for annual physical ...
This is what was on the report of my CT scan. Kidneys/Ureters/Urinary Bladder: No renal calculus or hydronephrosis.. There are sub...
I just went to the ER yesterday with severe right back pain to find a kidney stone at the bottom of my kidney. Apparently the pain was w...
4 weeks ago I was in a brothel and I sucked both nipples of a girl. When I sucked her nipples a lot of milk came out. She had a 3-year ol...
Hello I am brand new to this forum, I am doing this through my phone so please forgive any typos. I was doing a search on the internet...
I was affected by nephritis 7 years before (Due to some infection,through wound), Treatment was perfect and at perfect time. After that ...
I have a 7 year old grandson who has been having kidney issues for the last 18 months. Symptoms are, BLOOD IN URINE, SLIGHT PROTEIN IN U...
Hi, wondering if i could this with the community and get any feedback anyone has similar. I became unwell last week on an evening out wit...
I had a transplant about a week ago, and I still have the stent in my bladder. I have blue balls really badly and just wanna masturbate,...
I went to a routine exam and had an ultrasound done and my doctor told me I had a complex stage 2 cyst on left kidney and that my right k...
I’ve had kidney spasms since I was 4. Along with inflammation, polycystic kidneys. My bladder also hasn’t grown since I was 4. I’m 15 now...
My son spent a week in the hospital about 2 weeks ago. His CPK level was 113,000, which I can see from other post is unheard of. Other ...
My daughter is 1.5 years old. The doctor suspects that she has Beckwith Weidmann syndrome which causes childhood tumors of kidney. so we ...
I had a blood test recently and it showed that my creatinine was 1.15 and my GFR was 52. I have noticed increased urination and feeling ...
ocassionally i have muscle twitches,pinched serves and pain in abdomen.no severe pain and urine also fine(touchwood) .no past medical his...
Kidney stone surgery but had to wait a month and took a lot of pain stuff
Hello everyone, I am a 25 year old male who is 5'8 and weigh 230lbs (36%BMI) I have been having trouble where I feel I become very dehydr...
Well, your hunt ends here as with the world-class facilities available at PSRI hospital in New Delhi, you can get all medical facilities ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem