Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
81 - 100 (of 4752) questions
Does anyone know if it is possible to still have a kidney infection after rounds of antibiotics like Cipro and Levaquin? Every time I go ...
Just wondered if anyone has suffered chronic nausea following antibiotics. I took erythromycin 3 months ago and have been feeling sick e...
I just had a routine blood test yearly physical and joint pain. I have a history of heavy NSAID use. My eGFR is 49 Creatinine 1.15 ...
Ok so here is the long and short of it. I've started to develop a sensation in penis of burning. It was severe but has started to dwindle...
Hi all I was wondering if a kidney can be removed through an appendix operation
My father is 61yrs old is hospitalized two days back creatinine was 1.9 , yesterday it was 2.3 and today it is 2.5 , yesterday urea was 6...
I have only one kidney. My left was removed last year. I feel a burning feeling in my kidney and my hands and feet are swollen. A low ...
I am male-47y, taking medicine for High BP, since I was 27 years. I was diagnosed with Hypo thyroid before 2 years and taking medicine ...
If someone is diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease egfr 58, how many years can they expect to have their kidney function before a transp...
This has been an issue that I have had for a long time now. I'm a 26-year-old female. I was diagnosed in May with an ESBL E.coli urina...
Hello, I was diagnosed with a kidney infection 4 weeks ago (left side) note i did not have any UTI infection symptoms that may have caus...
i'm 26 year old guy, with one kidney. 1 year ago i made a CT scan with contrast liquid , 1 week after this event i started to had whi...
Hi First time I have stone in my kidney of 6mm & 5mm respectively. I admitted in hospital after heavy pain in abdomen. After medicin...
I am a 22 year old female. In 2012 I was taken by ambulance to the hospital where I spent a little over a week. I was diagnosed with acut...

should i be worried? i did a urinalysis and trace of protein was found in it, i was worried and i did some kidney test and my creatin...

This is strange I went for a blood test in January my eGFR was 82 and creatine 1.14. Second blood test same Lab a month after eGFR was 95...
clinical history -23 year old Non-africian male, exercises monthly, balanced diet, not diabetic, not obese, generally healthy. -2 i...
Avatar universal Kidney damage from Lithium Mari2580 I have 3CKD with following BMP results. Since this is from Lithium and I am off L...

Hi, I have kidney failure do to diabetes. What kinds of foods or supplements will help or hurt my kidneys? I've heard that co q10 is bene...
Help please. My dog of almost 15 years old had kidney failure. I found out because I was giving him puppy food on accident . Puppy food h...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem