Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Forum

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.
It's been three weeks since my diagnosis of having multiple kidney stones on the right side. The Radiologist who gave me my stat results ...
Im having pain around the kidney that transfers to either upper or lower abdomen and then sometimes into the bladder area. Its on off an...
I've had a constant, dull ache in my flank for nearly 6 weeks now. It came on rather suddenly, and I'm pretty sure it's not muscular. Whe...
Condensed version: 60-year-old female, overall good health, long history of chronic UTI and hematuria Pain led me to ER on Dec. 26, wher...
I passed multiple kidney stones from both kidneys over a 3 month period,, i have had kidney stones for almost 20 years, i am 39. Cat sca...
I get edema,, legs face arms lately my torso also,, entire puffy,, sometimes its just arms, or legs n face that's most noticeable.. extr...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.