Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lactose Intolerance Community

Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose. Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk and other dairy products. The. purpose of the community is to share support and information with Lactose Intolerant patients, their loved ones and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Lactose Intolerance, prognosis, research, and treatments.
1 - 6 (of 52) questions
Whenever I eat something with dairy, like iced coffee, something with cheese or milk tea, I get cramps and I poop it out immediately, the...
Can someone become lactose intolerant as they get older. I have noticed lately when I eat certain dairy products sometimes I get stomach ...
Yesterday I drank chocolate milk and a shake while eating a donut as well I know bad but when I woke up this morning I had to use the res...
Well when I drink too much milk which is about a cup, my stomach starts to hurt and I have the feeling of throwing up. When I eat foods w...
I just finally fond out that I have Lactose intolerance six months ago. What EMZYME do you use where do you buy them. How many pills d...
As a young child I was allergic to milk from allergy skin tests. In 2012 it was termed Lactose Intolerance (also had Gluten intoleranc...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem