Aa
A
A
Close
Lactose Intolerance Community
Lactose intolerance is the inability to digest lactose. Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk and other dairy products. The. purpose of the community is to share support and information with Lactose Intolerant patients, their loved ones and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Lactose Intolerance, prognosis, research, and treatments.
21 - 40 (of 50) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What are some good ways to get calcium while not being able to have milk? We still need calcium even though we can't drink milk. Does an...
2 answers |
720228 tn?1377748631
My son is 21/2 and he had surgery last week when they put tubes in his ears. My husband noticed that my son has been burping a lot. I d...
1 answer |
1024532 tn?1380061952
I am now on Leflunomide instead of methotrexate and prednisone. I am having terrible flatutence and severe gas with anything I eat. Is ...
Just about anything my family makes has some sort of dairy product in it, which generally means after eating I either get really bad gas ...
2 answers |
1024532 tn?1380061952
If I were to change my oral methotrexate is it possible I could possibly reverse the lactose intolerance or is that something that won't ...
1 answer |
1024532 tn?1380061952
Has anyone after taking oral methotrexate 15 mg once a week, have become lactose intolerant. I tried no dairy for two weeks and it seeme...
1 answer |
Hello all, My name is Emily. I am 17 year old A Level Food Technology student studying at Melksham Oak Community School in Wiltshire, ...
So, If i'm lactose intolerant and my baby is born lactose intolerant, does that mean I potentially cannot breast feed my child?
2 answers |
Ok I know I'm lactose intolerant and so I take the pills to help well tonight I had some creamy soup and took 2 pills and well they didn'...
3 answers |
Hello all, am wondering if anyone can help please. My little girl is 18 months old and has been suffering with a severe nappy rash but on...
3 answers |
Hi, For the last two days i have stomach ache when i drank full toned milk in the night and it starts after 15-20 mins and last for about...
1 answer |
Very recently, (within the last year or so) I believe I might have developed either lactose intolerance or a wheat/gluten sensitivity. I ...
2 answers |
If my partner is lactose intolerant dose that mean our children could be as well?
2 answers |
So I'm 21 weeks pregnant and I think this pregnancy is causing me to be allergic to milk! I've never had a problem before my pregnancy bu...
1 answer |
How many of you have ever had a big glass of milk just to feel sick right after you finish? I have done that. That is probably your sto...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, Please join us in welcoming Teddybears4ever2 as your new Community Leader! Teddybears4ever2 has a lot of knowledge and experience...
1 answer |
I developed what I think is Lactose intolerance a year ago after having Amoebic Dysentery. I have been off all foods containing lactose f...
3 answers |
908356 tn?1291977707
So I had some dairy tonight, after a rough two weeks of reacting to gluten (gluten sensitive here). Anyway, I didn't think and had these...
3 answers |
I am wondering if I could have a milk allergy or dairy allergy. I had 2 pieces of cheese pizza for dinner and then went to bible study. ...
4 answers |
Everytime I have a hot chocolate/mocha I have to run to the toilet within 20 minutes. Yet I have no problems when I have my huge bowl of ...
3 answers |
A
A
Lactose Intolerance Community Resources