Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia & Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
61 - 80 (of 2766) questions
I'm a 39 year old (seemingly) healthy female, but have been having reoccurring low grade fevers, fatigue, and headaches for more than 2 m...
Since about two weeks ago, I started feeling aching in the armpit area (where the breast meets the armpit mainly) and under chin and diff...
Thank you for any assistance you can all give me. First off, I have been having swelling on the left side of my neck for some time now. I...
Recently I have had a cold and seem to have enlarged lymph nodes in my neck area. I understand that having a cold can create enlarged lym...
Hello, guys! I understand you are not here to diagnose me, but I would really appreciate you helping me figure out should I start panick...
I am 60 and was diagnosed with CLL last year. I've gone in four times for follow-up labs and am now on a yearly watch. It's running an ...
Hello, I am a 20 year old female who has been experiencing swollen lymph nodes in the groin area for about 2 days after i consume alco...
So please bare in mind that my insurance will not become active until March 1st, so this is all very preemptive for me. I have every pla...
Hello everyone, Just curious if anyone had any noticeable symptoms when or before they were diagnosed? for the past 4 months I have ...
Please take a moment to reach out to Ken_PA, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate him! He has been a Community Leader for 7 y...
Hey, I'm a 45 yr old female. Just before Easter this year I gotten strep so bad I went to the hospital after being in bed for 3 days. I w...
"i had 5 chest x rays from 18 to now that i am 23 i am in risk for leukemia or other form of cancer in the future?"
Hi all. I have recently been told that I have lymphoproliferative disorder. Try as I might I cant find anything on the net that doesnt su...
How long can a person have Hodgkins Lymphoma w/o knowing it? Or How long can a person survive having it w/o diagnosis. For instance, I he...
I have been experiencing a few worrisome symptoms over the past 6 months, and would like to put my worries to rest. I had a routine physi...
Back in early July I noticed a lump/knot in my neck cervical lymph node region the size of a nickle. The lump was rubbery, not very mo...
Hello, July 9th and August 9th I had unprotected vaginal sex with a female that is a high-risk exposure. August 14th- HIV RNA test n...
Hi all Like 14 years ago i had a chicken pox virus , after i was cleared from it i felt a node on the back side of my right neck it w...
I first noticed a small lump inside of my thigh close to my groin are that progressively became larger and darker in color and also painf...
Hi, I had given blood yesterday for a routine health checkup and got my HEMOGRAM results today... The report says "Impression : R...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.