Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 20 (of 2804) questions
We want to provide the best info we can, and in order to do that, some info from you will really help. - Please include test ranges if ...

how to differentiate anemia because of the disease (in this case CML that hasn't got CHR in 3 month) and adverse effect of therapy (gleev...
A couple days ago, I was just touching the bottom right jawline near my ear. I felt a small lump. It can be felt when I tilt my head upwa...
Today I found 2 swollen lymph nodes on the side of the neck of my better half. He hadn't notice Them before, but one was pretty large. ...
Hello, i'm a 24yo male. It would be very helpful if someone read this and shared their thoughts :) 4 years ago I got a very nasty flu-...
im a 23 year old male. about 5 months ago i had a pretty sever case of laryngitis and got on anti biotics to clear it. it worked however ...
Hi! 29, Rubbery lymphnode near groin, sweating, losing weight, but had recent flu and takes ADHD medicine. How long to observe before...
Hi. I’m a 48 year old male. Had pain in throat and jaw bone for a year off and on. The pain also goes under my arms and in my chest and u...
I'm a 43yo female. Prior history of cancer. Over 20 years ago. I am a medical mess..i.e. connective tissue disease, fibromyalgia, sjogr...
my father was in hospice and yes his health was failing and he was dying on his nursing home bed but my questiion is , it is strange tha...
Hi, I've been having an enlarged lymphnode in my neck for about almost 2 years now. I've been to the doctor several test have been done w...
Hello, Can you help me please... I am so sad and desperate. I am a 10 yr breast cancer survivor (DCIS/LCIS) no spread. no chemo/no radiat...
I am 22 years old and In October I found 2 pea sized moveable lumps next to eachother on my neck, they are still there after 5 months but...
WBC Count 26.1 Red Blood Cell Count 4.64 Hemoglobin 14.2 Hematocrit 42.4 MCV 91.4 MCH 30.6 MCHC 33.5 RDW 13.3 Platelet Count 357 ...
Hello, I'm a 32 year old woman and since April of 2018, I have been feeling extremely ill with a slew of symptoms that are not normal ...
I am a 21 year old male. I currently have no other noticeable symptoms. The lymph node, which is what I believe the bump is, is painful t...
My husband who is 61 went for his physical and the Dr said she wants him to go to a hematologist to be checked for CLL. This is a man who...
I had Lyme disease in 2012 since then I’ve had chronic swollen lymph nodes in my neck. They usually grow and shrink but 2 of them never g...
She is 13. All blood tests are normal. Her right groin area is HUGE. STILL growing, noticed it begininng of December 2018. Have a foll...
Let me start with my history...i am 23 male....i encountered pulmonary tuberculosis in 2015 and had my medication for 9 months as i was s...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.