Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 20 (of 2787) questions
We want to provide the best info we can, and in order to do that, some info from you will really help. - Please include test ranges if ...

Hi, I've been having an enlarged lymphnode in my neck for about almost 2 years now. I've been to the doctor several test have been done w...
Hi my whole neck both sides and the front is so swollen and rock hard also my clavicle and the top of one breast and under one armpit all...
Hi there. In June my 5 year old had a pea sized lump behind her ear but at the time she was having seizures due to a new Epilepsy diagnos...
Please take a moment to reach out to Ken_PA, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate him! He has been a Community Leader in this...
2 year old came back with anc 270 neutrophils and 87% lymphocytes. Everything else was normal. Any ideas?
Hello! My 19 year old daughter has had some swollen and very painful lymph nodes pop up on her head and neck this week. I think 6 maybe. ...
I am a 19 year old boy recently I developed a lymph node behind my neck and I reduced in size I dont know how and its not going back to n...
I've had a small palpable swollen supraclavicular node on the left side for a year now. It sometimes gets inflamed, with visible swelling...
I Had a CBC all results came back normal apart from Hematocrit, the result was 0.364 1/1 and normal range is 0.370 - 0.470 am I anemic or...
Hello About 2.5 months ago i noticed a large lymph node in my groin area. I had a lot going on but made a mental note to keep an eye on ...
So first of all I'm bipolar and I've struggled for the past 2 years but I've been doing pretty well for the past 6 or so months until a c...
My son is 4 years old and has had swollen lymph nodes on the back of his neck, under his arm, and in his groin - they've been swollen for...
Having bone and joint pain in leg and arm. Also itch skin especially when taking shower or bath. Concerned about a blood cancer. Could s...
My son is 2 1/2 years old, he is currently seeing a hematologist. After him becoming sick a lot, I requested a CBC with differential be d...
Hey, so I'm a 21 year old female. About 2 years ago I started getting abdominal pain. I saw GI and got a colonoscopy and an endoscopy and...
Hi every body,19 month ago i had 3 swollen lymph nodes on my neck the largest one was 5 cm with high lymphocytes 6400 after taking antibi...
8yo female with mostly normal blood work (Lymphocyte Relative % 60, everything else is within range - though some are JUST normal). Her A...
I have had a chronic pattern of elevated wbc and neutrophils for 5 months now but only slightly elevated over those 5 months, however sym...
My husband who is now 37 has had some things come up. I stressing myself sick, and i feel this is my last resort till we can get some hea...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.