Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 6 (of 2841) questions
So I have a couple nodes this size under jaw although it says multiple appear enlarged but again that’s nothing new. So I’m not terribly ...
Hi everyone! I’m 40 years old and about 2 months ago I noticed that I have a swollen lymph node on both right and left side of my upper n...
Hello, Can you help me please... I am so sad and desperate. I am a 10 yr breast cancer survivor (DCIS/LCIS) no spread. no chemo/no radiat...
Hello, everyone. I have had swollen, tender lymph nodes for just over 8 years now. They are larger than they should be, are very easy t...
follow up sizes on nodes was compared from last year and the report states not growth but I had one node measure 1.82cm this time that la...
I just got my labs for my yearly physical back. I am 54 year old white male with no underlying health issues and just taking cholesterol ...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389903637
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.