Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 20 (of 5649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 17year old son had bloods taken, it came back with abnormal liver funtion And under active thyroid. My son has lost a lot of weight. ...
I have been diagnosed with a fatty liver and liver hemangioma. The doctor hasn;t said anything to me about what to do. Do I just leave it...
5 answers | 2 comments
  Insafj,    Insafj
Hi, early last year due to a lot of personal problems I started daily drinking between 10-12 pints of lager a day starting about mid Febr...
Hello, Thank you for reading. I was diagnosed with Gilberts Syndrome about 2-3years ago and once again by my current PCP 4 month ago....
4 answers
52 year old male in good health. High BP controlled with Losartan/HCTZ. 30 LBS overweight. Some fatigue issues. Blood work on 03/09/1...
1 answer | 1 comment
I am 43 years old Male, on New Years eve, i had a few glasses of wine, the next day i felt terrible. headache, dizziness, stomach pai...
First week, I had this flu-like symptoms. I had this feeling of fatigue, very poor appetite and feeling nauseated. A week after, appetite...
28 male here. About a month ago, I started getting this weird numbness in my upper right abdomen right where (I'm assuming) the liver/gal...
15 answers | 3 comments
317787 tn?1473362051
Hello, I am not sure where to post this. I hope this is the right place. I was diagnosed as transitioning to cirrhosis in 2008. I trea...
9 answers | 3 comments
I am a 43-year-old female, average weight, with a 5.4 cm lesion found in my liver after an ultrasound. Pain, bloating in upper and middle...
2 answers
  Tmmedloc,    Tmmedloc
I'm a 59 y/o female that recently had some liver blood work done. My GGT, AST, and ALT were all elevated. GGT was 55, AST 39 and ALT 43. ...
1 answer
  Dee1956
I have been having a lot of pain and tenderness in my lower left stomach. I am often nauseous. Twice in the last week I have suddenly s...
2 answers
707563 tn?1455827280
Please take a moment to reach out to Dee1956, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in Li...
3 answers | 1 comment
  Dee1956 ,    Livelife777,    Dee1956 ,    Dee1956
Hi everyone: On allopurinol for many years. Had high enzymes in 2011 that went away within 6 months. Wasn't compliant with my allopur...
2 answers
  Dee1956 ,    Dee1956
Hey do you all think I am having liver failure my right arm is bruising and this is my first bruise do you think my liver is starting to ...
1 answer
  Dee1956
No response to my question on the general forum. I’m 5 days out from exposure I have a concern about. I took about 2.5 grams a day of a...
2 answers
  Dee1956 ,    Dee1956
Hi everyone, Nicole here. 35 yr old female who’s overall healthy. Monday I started with some weird eye pain, Tuesday had terrible right a...
1 answer
  Dee1956
Hi, I am 27 years old man. A week ago I had sudden rash and itch all over my body. Next day I started taking Zyrtec. Itch stopped but ras...
, good afternoon team, I am tense with regards to my health issue, as I have medical test within 10 days. I have fatty liver grade ...
My liver enzymes are high for the first time ever. I am a 49 year old female. I am overweight but losing weight at the rate of about 1 ...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mikesimon commented on susan400's status
9 hrs ago
242912 tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on Smarten up
Jan 08
5986700 tn?1380794980
Blank