Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 20 (of 5717) questions
My father is 67 years old his lever function test was normal except direct bilirubin was 0.25 and total bilirubin was 1.48 does this indi...
Last month my sgpt reads 180, then doc recommended to take liver supplements and medicines. Such as essentiale forte and ursoliv. After a...
Hi, I am a 50 yo white female. The last time I had alcohol was one glass of wine nearly 2 years ago, and even before that I only had five...
I have been having liver tests for a couple of years due to my elevated bilirubin (consistently 2.3). My liver functions have always bee...
I am in my 30s and have hepatitis b but not active, but a carrier. My girlfriend just had her second shots out of three. What are the cha...
Hi can anyone answer this question, if you have a mutation strain of hepatitis b either basal core or precore can you ever lose this stra...
Can the parasite Blastocystis Hominis cause liver/gall bladder pain? I recently found that I am infected with B. Hominis parasite after ...
Hi I m 28 yrs old and before 2 months HBS tested as positive and now SGPT is increased dayby day and current SGPT is 250. How it is serio...
I had to take a relatively high dose of doxycycline for a month and I have been feeling completely lifeless since then. I have absolutely...
Dear Sir, I'm not sure if this is the best forum, but it seems the closest fit. I'm a 30 year old British guy, 5'11", 175lbs. At the...
I have SIBO and some history of elevated bilirubin (non conjugated) and mildly elevated Lipase. Doctor continues to discount my Iron ...
One week ago My brother had billirubin level =11.9 Sgpt-1880 He is suffering from jaundice for 28 days. Yesterday his result is Bill...
I've had some abdominal pains for over 6 months with mild nausea every now and again. My abdominal pains are mild.... more like discomfo...
My Total Bilirubin is 1.5 (high, normal range 0.3-1.2), ALT is 24. AST 23, ALK Phos was 44 (low), chloride 100 (range 99-109), serum crea...
hey! so i'm sandra. i'm 23 years old. so like a lot of teenagers, i did a LOT of heavy drinking. no drugs or anything but i'd have 7-8 d...
I only have one symptom. Its pain on the lower centre of my rib cage.Feels like a pulled muscle but it has been there for 4 weeks. When ...
I washed my boyfriends shirt today and it was soaking wet with sweat and smelled like a bottle of ammonia had been dumped on it. He is di...
The report is post cholecystectomy. Can anyone tell me what does this mean and next course of action
Hi all. Hi all. What is the probability of developing cirrhosis from Acetaminophen overdose. I had MRI/CT scans just over a year ago...
Hi, so first I have COPD and Asthma. Also had a DVT and PE March 2017. So pretty much since Nov 2016 I just have had one thing after anot...

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem