Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 20 (of 5726) questions
Hi, I had a ct scan. for uterine fibroids-- anyway, report came back and it mentioned a 3mm hypodensity on left liver lobe. I also had s...
I have been having a lot of pain and tenderness in my lower left stomach. I am often nauseous. Twice in the last week I have suddenly s...
I have noticed very prominent veins have appeared all over my body in the las two weeks. I have also notice the development of small red...
44m
In the last two,years,my liver enzymes,have been fine, with the exception of a mildly elevated ALT in June 2018 which went back to normal...
My husband is 29 yrs old. Last October he was admitted to the hospital with Elevated liver enyzmes. AST was 900, ALT was 2800. Those ...
Hello, my liver has been perfect up until now. Back in June my alt was 16 and my ast was 30 Now On August 28th my alt is 14 and mt ast is...
Hello, my liver has been perfect up until now. Back in June my alt was 16 and my ast was 30 Now On August 28th my alt is 14 and mt ast is...
I am a hypochondriac and my liver enzymes recently came back elevated for AST (52) and ALT (43) - and I am panicking. I have read online ...
I was diagnoised (FINALLY!!!) with a giant liver hemangioma after 5yrs of going to the doctor. My GI doctor said to just continue monitor...
Few weeks ago I had abdominal pain, I went to the hospital they did CT w/ contrast, abdominal ultra sound & pelvis ultrasound. They found...
Hi, I'm curious, my ex has chronic leukemia, hep c, cirrhosis, ascities and drinks about a 5th a day. The cancer Dr gave him 4 years, but...
I stopped drinking alcohol about 12 months ago. It was just a decision I made after 25 yrs of drinking a bottle of wine each night. I gt ...
Now I would like to know why I have absolutely no symptoms? It says on there that the mass is fairly large, meaning it's been there for ...
Hi all I am looking to see if anyone can relate to my situation. I am 32 and I have slightly elevated AST (50 to 60)for at least the p...
Its horrible watching someone you love going through this. My mum was diagnosed with cirrhosis 6 years ago and didnt tell us. She carried...
Today I received my blood tests results, and I am worried. My ALT is elevated. Prior to this it has always been in the normal range...I h...
My father is 67 years old his lever function test was normal except direct bilirubin was 0.25 and total bilirubin was 1.48 does this indi...
Last month my sgpt reads 180, then doc recommended to take liver supplements and medicines. Such as essentiale forte and ursoliv. After a...
Hi, I am a 50 yo white female. The last time I had alcohol was one glass of wine nearly 2 years ago, and even before that I only had five...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem