Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 20 (of 5675) questions
Hi my husband has hep b, he was diagnosed about 5 years ago, not sure if this was from birth or not. I was wondering if there are any vit...
I'll caveat this by saying I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. I'm a 38 white male who is suspecting some type of liver disease. I've been a ...
Liver function ok or not
Hi all. Thanks for reading. For the past several years I have been having worsening symptoms which have become debilitating. About 1-2...
6 answers |
I was diagnoised (FINALLY!!!) with a giant liver hemangioma after 5yrs of going to the doctor. My GI doctor said to just continue monitor...
83 answers | 6 comments |
So I am 33 5’7 130. I eat natural and and walk once a day for 30 min. Despite this I have a prediabetes. It runs in my family. The o...
Is this common?
1 answer |
I have had tests done and been told I have severe fatty liver and a swollen spleen. the Ultrasound and blood test results. Report: The...
What are the measures to b taken to get rid off it?is there any permanent solution to get it cured completely?
what is subcentimeter hypodense lesion left hepatic lobe?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I’ve had chronic skin numbness on my right side just under my rib cage. Internal pain that spreads to my back. I’ve had my gallbladder re...
Dear I have tested for Liver Function Test The only OUT OF RANGE FACTORS ARE AS BELOW SGPT - 107 SGOT - 78 I am a frequent...
148 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 27 male and get married in two months. I've cried alot around my fiancee thinkining I'm going to die soon. My whole life I've ea...
My GGT was 569 but after 4 days not drinking it was 649?? How long does it take GGT to rise after drinking??
I recently got an ascites diagnosis secondary to a fatty liver. My lower belly was round and my belly button was getting stretched when t...
I’m scared for my wife. To give you some background, 34 years old with no alcohol problems, outside of the bad habit of couple drinks of ...
how to reduce sgpt. what will be food charts
my sgpt is 162. what it means
Hello guys I have a question.... I am a 24 year old female and have been having cold hands and feet recently so I went to the dr to chec...
Hello, everyone! I had an ultrasound due to abdominal pain. The findings were normal except... “Liver: There is diffuse increased ...
Liver Disorders Community
4.41k Members
5.68k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem