Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
21 - 40 (of 5713) questions
My sgpt and sgot levels are 80 and 54 and I have to undergo medical for USA.Can u suggest me how can I reduce my levels within few days? ...
Hi! My Dad was diagnosed just a month ago with liver cirrhosis. He also has a 4cm pancreatic cyst (not malignant at present) sitting a...
Liver test showed 1 times higher levels of AST & alt enzymes with in a month time
I cannot get a straight answer from my Dr who feels prescrbing me Xanax is the answer to me not stressing out. And therefore asking her a...
About a week ago I went to the clinic, had blood test done because I was feeling some mild symptoms of dizziness, fatigue, and nausea. An...
Today i got my whole body report in which sgot is 46.5 and sgpt is 66.4. I m overweight.please tell me the reason of sgot and sgpt high a...
I am 25 year old i have 102 SGPT and 39 SGOT What does it mean and what to do ?
I just got my test results back and I'm very nervous. I'm a 5'5" 20 year old female and I weighed 145lbs at the Doctor's office this week...
I am batling fatty liver for a year now, my sgpt is 36/69 Is there any chances my fatty liver will progress even with healthy lifestyle...
Hi ok I'm very confused...I have an enlarged right hepatic lobe 20 cm in length it as 17.9 cm just five months ago no pain no sickness no...
I'm an alcoholic, I've drank heavy for the past 10 years or so (34 now), but I've had a full blood (including liver) work up about 2 year...
2 answers |
My shot 197 and shot 127 and total cholesterol is 242 is serious . What can I do for control this . Please advise me
2 answers |
I recently was diagnosed with chlamydia after a partner cheated and then experienced unexplained hepatitis the day after taking antibioti...
1 answer |
My liver enzymes are up to 14.2 and the doctor said 10 is the normal range, I had diarrhea the past few days and I’ve been feeling very w...
August 2017 i was diagnosed with fatty liver my sgpt is 225/69 and i was heavy drinker and overweight, I stopped Alcohol and change my di...
Iam having a liver boiphy and was thinking do they give you pain meds to go home with.
Hello. I have been sober for a little over 7 weeks now and have been experiencing some troubling symptoms. I am diagnosed with fatty ...
I’m wondering if someone could help me just brainstorm something. Blood tests can be elevated but what the untrained eye can’t see is tha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My father is 75 years healthy. Recently he started having abdominal pain. We got an ultrasound done in which the report says that ‘Hepato...
I am a 49 yr old male who has 1 drink a night - occasionally 2. I am 5'11" and 150lbs. I eat very healthily, in part because of slightl...
1 answer |
Liver Disorders Community
4.45k Members
5.71k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem