Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
21 - 40 (of 5648) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 28 male and i have done my liver functioning test yesterday and my SGOT is 127 U/L and SGPT is 60 U/L. I never consumed alcohol in m...
I'm a 25 year old female, mom of 3. With my last pregnancy in January, I was diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy via blood tests. The...
hey! so i'm sandra. i'm 23 years old. so like a lot of teenagers, i did a LOT of heavy drinking. no drugs or anything but i'd have 7-8 d...
Hi can anyone answer this question, if you have a mutation strain of hepatitis b either basal core or precore can you ever lose this stra...
I was diagnoised (FINALLY!!!) with a giant liver hemangioma after 5yrs of going to the doctor. My GI doctor said to just continue monitor...
83 answers | 5 comments |
I had a liver biopsy with a needle done 2 days ago. Had some pain at the hospital and they gave me some meds and felt fine. Yesterday i s...
1 answer |
I am a 39 year old female. I had my gallbladder removed in 2007 and had Roux-en-y gastric bypass in 2010. I have had a few CT scans ove...
I had high liver enzymes . How long can i take milk thistle supplements? Been taking since january this year . How long could i take. I...
Occasionally I feel a pain/discomfort in the upper right quadrant of my abdomen, 'behind' my ribcage where my liver would be. I am a mode...
I recently had hepatitis E and it was cured but my sgpt and bluribin is not getting controlled. My blood reports are all fine even gall b...
Hi all, recently went for a general blood screening. everything is normal except for choloresterol and liver function was shocked that m...
So I recently got a full blood test done, and everything came back pretty damn good, except for my liver enzmyes, which has me terrified....
2 answers | 2 comments |
Elevated AST 111, normal ALT 35. What can be the reason? No other symptoms. Test was taken at almost 10 pm. I started working out th...
I had my liver and kidneys checked on August 8th. Everything was great, normal range. Lately I've been feeling crappy, terrible indigesti...
Hello On a check routine i had my alt 82 u/l. All the other enzymes were in normal rates. What could be the cause of that increase, if...
I had a liver blood test that showed elevated Ast of 69 reference range is 40, alt 34 reference is 40. So alt is normal but ast is high....
Just wondering if someone could please explain this to me as i can't get back to my doc for a while. For some time i have had abnormal...
3 answers | 1 comment |
hello..actualy my lft reports are annormal..my s.g.o.t 513 s.g.p.t 982 alkaline phosphste 266 and ag/ratio 1.6 ...i want tp ask whts the...
Hi, I'm 32 yrs old and a mother of two. The youngest is 14months. I know that I'm supposed to have hairloss after birth, but I noticed th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Dear I have tested for Liver Function Test The only OUT OF RANGE FACTORS ARE AS BELOW SGPT - 72 SGOT - 68 I am a frequen...
A
A
Recent Activity
242912 tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on Smarten up
Jan 08
5986700 tn?1380794980
Blank
spider6 commented on Smarten up
Jan 08
707563 tn?1455827280