Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
41 - 60 (of 5715) questions
Hello. I have been sober for a little over 7 weeks now and have been experiencing some troubling symptoms. I am diagnosed with fatty ...
I’m wondering if someone could help me just brainstorm something. Blood tests can be elevated but what the untrained eye can’t see is tha...
My father is 75 years healthy. Recently he started having abdominal pain. We got an ultrasound done in which the report says that ‘Hepato...
I am a 49 yr old male who has 1 drink a night - occasionally 2. I am 5'11" and 150lbs. I eat very healthily, in part because of slightl...
Hi all I am looking to see if anyone can relate to my situation. I am 32 and I have slightly elevated AST (50 to 60)for at least the p...
I'm a 20-year-old on a very low dose of isotretanoin (20 mg). Recently I got a really bad infection that requires 3 different antibiotics...
My wife has had Fibromyalgia, Sjogren's and Reynauds for about 12 years. Apparently she contracted these autoimmune conditions after un...
AST 129 U/L 10 - 40 U/L ALT 224 U/L 10 - 44 U/L Alkaline Phosphatase 151 U/L 55 - 135 U/L Component Your Value Standard Range Ferriti...
Treatment
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CBD MILDLY DILATED WITH MAXIMUM DIAMETER 7.0NN AND MILD BILOBAR IHBR DILATATIION. THIS IS LEVER FINDING OF CT S...
Hi my husband has hep b, he was diagnosed about 5 years ago, not sure if this was from birth or not. I was wondering if there are any vit...
I'll caveat this by saying I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. I'm a 38 white male who is suspecting some type of liver disease. I've been a ...
Liver function ok or not
Hi all. Thanks for reading. For the past several years I have been having worsening symptoms which have become debilitating. About 1-2...
I was diagnoised (FINALLY!!!) with a giant liver hemangioma after 5yrs of going to the doctor. My GI doctor said to just continue monitor...
So I am 33 5’7 130. I eat natural and and walk once a day for 30 min. Despite this I have a prediabetes. It runs in my family. The o...
Is this common?
I have had tests done and been told I have severe fatty liver and a swollen spleen. the Ultrasound and blood test results. Report: The...
What are the measures to b taken to get rid off it?is there any permanent solution to get it cured completely?
what is subcentimeter hypodense lesion left hepatic lobe?
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem