Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Disorders Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
61 - 80 (of 5713) questions
My GGT was 569 but after 4 days not drinking it was 649?? How long does it take GGT to rise after drinking??
I recently got an ascites diagnosis secondary to a fatty liver. My lower belly was round and my belly button was getting stretched when t...
I’m scared for my wife. To give you some background, 34 years old with no alcohol problems, outside of the bad habit of couple drinks of ...
how to reduce sgpt. what will be food charts
my sgpt is 162. what it means
Hello guys I have a question.... I am a 24 year old female and have been having cold hands and feet recently so I went to the dr to chec...
Hello, everyone! I had an ultrasound due to abdominal pain. The findings were normal except... “Liver: There is diffuse increased ...
Kindly request a professional to look into the same and suggest me what to do. I do consume alcohol on regular basis and the quality i...
There's allot of conflicting evidence surrounding what you should and shouldn't eat if you want your fatty liver to shead fat and heal....
Hi, my husband has had highly elevated GGT levels of over 200 for years. they tested again recently and it's now over 400. the proble...
Hello I have blue veins running on the sides of my stomach up to my chest. They are also very visible on my legs arms shoulders beasts an...
I just got some blood work back that showed I have slightly elevated AST and AL T levels. AST is 46 and ALT is 45. To explain a bit more ...
Hello ladies and gents I have been through hell the past month. My liver enzymes were found to be high and I have done a lot of reading. ...
Hi, I am a 17 year old male. I've been having problems with consipation for the last few weeks. At first I thought it was because I went ...
I am a 35 year old woman with 2 children (11 and 6). I have recently been feeling unwell and have recurring UTI’s and been on Nitrofurant...
Hi All, I recently I took Nitrofurantoin 100 mg for a UTI and broke out in severely itchy rash, had vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. I t...
My mom has been a heavy alcoholic for 2-3 years and recently, she's losing her consciousness and she doesn't respond to us but opens her ...
Hi my boyfriend have liver failer and he has amoni in the blood and it is at 128 is that very bad could he die from this
is Resveratrol a possible risky treatment for fatty liver+hemangioma? it is really serious if I have just 1-2 standard drinks I lose my ...
I have been diagnosed with a fatty liver and liver hemangioma. The doctor hasn;t said anything to me about what to do. Do I just leave it...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem