Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Transplant Forum

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Hello Dr. I was trying to update on my prior thread from a few months ago, but the forum would not allow me (sorry) This is from CT in...
Dear Doctor, I am 55 and have end stage non alcoholic cirrhosis with hep c and with hepatic encephalopathy and every few months they are...
Hello, I am translating on behalf of my friend. I will do the best that I can to write this up in the most clear manner. Please excuse an...
Dear Dr., I need some advice. I am 46 female. I didn't drink alcohol and very concern about my health. On 9/23/2013, I did some blood ...
Hello my mother has been a patient of chronic hepatitis b right from her birth.She has also been a patient of anemia.For the last 1.5 yea...
Hello, My father had Liver transplant on 4th April.He is still in ICU due to constant increase in Bilirubin. Below is is today's report....
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.