Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer - Stage 3 Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Stage 3 lung cancer, including treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation and immunotherapy.
21 - 40 (of 47) questions
My mother is finishing up her radiation and chemo treatment for stage 3a NSLC. She smoked for 45-50 years (she's 67 now) and she quit smo...
Just would like some input please. My Mom is 66. She went into hospital to have her defibulator change. They found Nodule on chext xr...
Hello, We just found out that my mom has lung cancer stage 3b. Her tumor is the size of a baseball in her lung pressing on her chest....
I have stage 3 lung cancer . 2 Dr. say it is in remission , 2 Dr. say it is not. I Had this spot come up on my chest which was red sw...
Just wondering what we can expect. My 77 year old mother is about to start radiation and chemo for stage 3A lung cancer (non-small cell ...
My father is 66 years old and is suffereing from CA lungs, 3B stage. He finished 6 cycles on chemo. However is suffering from acute pnemo...
My gf 19 was diagnosed with lung cancer one nd a half month, her dad had same thing and dies 6 months back. They said she was on stage 3A...
Can you give me clues as to what might be going on with my Dad? He is 72. He was diagnosed in 2003 with stage 3 non-small cell adenoc...
My 65 year old father-in-la was recently diagnosed with stage 3A lung cancer..... The tumor is in the top part of the lung by the bronch...
I am 37 and have stage 3b lung cancer found out 3 weeks ago, i am still awaiting to be fitted in to a mold, that is for when radaition st...
My wife is 42. 10 months ago she was diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer ( cancer in lower lobe of one lung and 2 lymph nodes). Radiatio...
My mom has been diagnosed with Stage 3b/4 nsclc and will begin radiation and chemo immediately. She also has pleural effusion and the do...
My father was diagnosed with lung cancer last week. He is 62 years old. His liver is free of cancer and his gerneral health is considered...
a close family member has just been diagnosed with stage 3b/4 lung cancer. She has two tumors oneis 1/7 centimeters and the other is 5 c...
My father who is now 83 yres old is diagnosed with non small cell cancer with a large 3 inch mass in his upper right side. They state it ...
My mom was diagnosed with non small cell lung cancer in March 2008. She is finished with chemo and is awaiting surgery, which has alread...
Hello! My mother has been detected with small cell lung cancer in advance stage (stage 3). The primary is in the right lower lobe o...
my Mother had lung cancer, stage 3B (16 months) and one lung collasped. They did surgery, scraping the chest wall and using talc to att...
Hello. My father in law just received the news that he has large cell lung cancer. ( he was spitting up blood)The doctor says it is a sta...
my father is in the process of the chemotherapy for lung cancer, stage 3. after he had the first two doses, the healing of the tumor was...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How your health improves once you quit.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.