Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer Forum

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
Hello,i would like to know if you can help me in any way.. i have pain on both sides on my back more towards the middle of back to the si...
i recently went for a breast biopsy. the pre-op xray revealed a nodule and after surgery, went for a CT scan. the scan revealed a tiny n...
Hi, i have had a pain when swollowing for the past 7 weeks. No other symptoms but when i swallow i get a pain in the right side of Adams ...
My 74 year old mother has Secondary Bone/Brain Cancer (as explained by my father) was diagnosed at Stage 4 terminal about a year and a ha...
After small nodules showed up on a CXR, my mother had a CT scan performed. The Impression lists: Multiple pulmonary nodules seen in bot...
I'm fifteen years old and recently ive been using smokeless tobacco maybe once a day. I just noticed i have a small bb sized hard bump ne...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How your health improves once you quit.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.