Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lung Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Lung Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by doctors from the Lung Institute at Columbus Regional Hospital. This forum is for questions and support regarding Lung Disorders such as: Lung Cancer, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, Emphysema, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF), Bronchiectasis, Antitrypsin Deficiency (Alpha-1) and the various treatment options available for each.
1 - 20 (of 89) questions
I'm asthmatic and have had a persistent cough for which I've used the preventer inhaler. For the last 2 years I have also had regular bou...
I get bronchitis all too often (yearly this time) and my doctor has prescribed tetracycline vs. erythromycin. His assistant says they ar...
im 41 old female ive suffered from asthma and for 25 years ive smoked and at times up to a pack maybe a little more but for the last 5 mo...
I have had a cold for about two days, this came with chest congestion. Last night i drank a couple of beers and then went to play soccer....
My mother, age 74 ,history of angina but generally healthy and very active, strained and injured left ribs 4-6 ,approx 1 yr ago,pain ever...
I recently had a chest x-ray and the report says I have a 5 mm nodule overlying the 2nd rib in the right lung . I have been a smoker for...
I have chronic cough, body aches, wheezing, and coughing up phlegm. My question is that i seem to notice that my coughs are only when it'...
I'm a 39 year old non-smoking female who is about 20 lbs overweight. I've been stuck in a chronic coughing cycle for years. I'm now 9 w...
I have some medical issues that varry. I do smoke marijuana, that is the only thing i smoke. My lungs as of recent have been fine, here o...
My husband has just come back from his Bronchoscopy as was told this was what he had in is lower left lung completely occluding his lower...
Is there anyone can help my father? Currently my father admitted in hospital since 23 augst 2010, The doctor said that his lung infec...
My mother-in-law is 90 and has bronchiectasis and CHF. Her BNP is now 6250....last week it was 5100. She takes Lasix 80mg twice a day b...
i had an x-ray n it shows numerous calcified lymph nodes in each of the cervical chain n each supraclavicular fossa n in spleen. what do...
It has been 8 days since i had a CT Scan on my lungs. I requested the Dr. to do the scan due to continuos pains in my back, heavy chest f...
I had open heart surgery, 3 way bypass, in Feb 09. After spending 5 days in ICU, my right lung filled with fluid. I was continuously scol...
Can a broncoscopy be used to determine why a person is always clearing their throats or has general horseness of the voice? Can COPD (em...
hi, my aunt is a patient of primary pulmonary hypertension(PPH). She is now 59 years old. And her Pulmonary Artery pressures are 110 ,a...
I have never had any lung problems in the past,but since I had a liver transplant 10 weeks ago,I have had breathlessness and walking prob...
Good day!! My x-ray result showed that i have ill defined densities in my right lower lung and i was suggested to have apicolordotic view...
hello can anybody help me out here i absolutely scared to death, Ive had really strange things happening to me, im getting this strange b...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How your health improves once you quit.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.