Lupus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
1 - 20 (of 1914) questions
Positive ANA..ssa ro greater than 8. Dr.said I have sjogens. Plan to get a second opinion. No symtoms besides muscle pain.
Hello, I would love to hear from anyone who wants to share how their doctor arrived at a firm diagnosis of lupus. I am 29, in good hea...
6 answers |
hi everyone, i am having a really bad day today. i went to the docs last week and told her i thought i have lupus. she saw my butterfl...
5 answers |
Can a person with Lupus really go into remission? After 22 years of having SLE my doctor told me last week that I am in remission. What ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I just recently had some lab work done, my ANA came back and my ANA-Titer came back as 1:80...I talked to a lab tech from the hospital an...
33 answers | 5 comments |
Hello-I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about four years ago due to sudden onset of severe migraines that did not start as an adolescent....
Hi I have had unexplained PE 3 times now, joint pains, and pneumonia with pleural effusions three times in 12 months. i have lichen scl...
6 answers |
Anyone here ever have this happen while they were sorting our their diagnosis? I have had two positive ANA tests in the last two years, t...
13 answers |
Hi, 11 years ago I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, but my symptoms keep evolving and keep coming! I just found in my records that my neu...
Hello I’m wondering about what my test results and symptoms could mean. I’m ANA positive 1:320 speckled. My ENA is negative with a weak ...
I haven't gotten the official diagnoses yet, but I have had my ANA and it's came back negative. My C-reactive protein is high. A doctor I...
1 answer |
I have struggled most of my life with chronic health issues, and I have become incredibly frustrated by doctors who seemingly do not care...
I’m wondering if it’s even possible to suffer for Lupus without knowing because your symptoms are mild enough for you to just power throu...
Hello, all. I have been dealing with autoimmune issues for about 15 years now. I never got a formal diagnosis of anything other than fi...
75 answers | 8 comments |
Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with lupus 1 year ago. At that time, I was prescribed prednisone and plaquenil. Fatigue, joint pain and une...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have been having breathing problems (like after you cry, you breath heavy), well I get that out of nowhere lately and not crying. I als...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all I have fibromyalgia and had a stroke 3 years ago I have recently been told that a blood result has come back with positive for lup...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Years ago I tested positive for lupus but my Dr said it was fibro. I have celiac, sjogrens, types2 diabetes and high blood pressure. I h...
1 answer |
Rhumatologist thinks Fibromyalgia, PCP really believes Mixed Connective Tissue. I'm going crazy. I'm tired all the time, my whole body hu...
1 answer |
I have been having a lot of hypothyroid symptoms but my t3 is normal. tsh is 9.7 and my doctor states no med adjustment. recommended I ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Lupus Community
1.4k Members
1.91k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.