Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lupus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
1 - 20 (of 1926) questions
I am 19yrs old i have been in great health. in jan. 07 i had severe pains (in my liver) liver was swollen and i wasnt geting a lot of air...
I just got the results online today, and haven't talked to my neurologist. But here is the back story. A few months ago I started wit...
Ok, so a little over a year ago I broke out into hives that lasted for four months, I was diagnosed with Lupus because I also had extreme...
Hello, I would love to hear from anyone who wants to share how their doctor arrived at a firm diagnosis of lupus. I am 29, in good hea...
Does anyone diagonased with lupus suffer from crazy muscle spasms and twitching.
I have been suffering since I was eight years old I have had stent put in my arty rashes come and go lost my teeth both knees hurt so bad...
My right leg below the knee, my ankle and my foot are swelled terribly. This actually has been happening whenever thhumidity is high. I n...
Hi. I went to see my gp as i am suffering from extreme raynauds disease; if the temperature drops below 12degrees my fingers go white n n...
I'll try to make it quick. I went to the doctor for a rash that started last February (during a trip to florida) was diagnosed with Lived...
Does an MD know what the ANA patterns mean or would that just be the Rheumatologist knowing? For example: For 10 years my ANA pattern w...
About cbc report
About cbc report
I was diagnosed in 2000 based on meeting 11 of the 13 criteria. It was the only way to diagnose it at a time. Now, with blood work I hav...
I have severe fibromyalgia and arthritis since it has gotten so bad my Dr did bloodwork and I have a positive ana. She did another blood ...
Hi all, I just received my test results back and am wondering if any of you could help me indicate if I likely have Lupus or not. ...
I am a tab bit desparate and hope someone may be able to help me. I am a fourth year pharmacy student, I am 23, and I have felt crappy fo...
Negitive dsDNA Ab. Screen and positive with titer 1:2,560
Positive ANA..ssa ro greater than 8. Dr.said I have sjogens. Plan to get a second opinion. No symtoms besides muscle pain.
hi everyone, i am having a really bad day today. i went to the docs last week and told her i thought i have lupus. she saw my butterfl...
Can a person with Lupus really go into remission? After 22 years of having SLE my doctor told me last week that I am in remission. What ...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.