Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lyme Disease Community

I just got 21 days of doxycycline prescribed to fight lyme and also started taking camabidoil. And now my blood sugars are high im eatin...
My son has been diagnosed with Lyme (Western Blot: 24 points: p100, vsE, p58, p41, P39, p18 Baf, p 18Bba ) after a bite this summer. He ...
I’ve been feeling very tired, muscle pain , joint pain and recently treated for hypothyroidism with positive antibodies. Still not feelin...
My recent blood test showed one marker for Lymes disease;My MD said I needed 3 to show that I had the infection, anyone know about this? ...
I am 25 year old male and have been diagnosed with Lyme Disease about 3 months ago. After 2-3 years of seeing doctors I finally found out...
So for the past few months I have been dealing with weird health problems. I have had sleep interruptions, memory problems, panic attacks...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453243103
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods