Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

March 2011 Babies Group

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!
I am debating on whether or not I should wash my newborn clothes before placing them on the baby. The blogs I've read indicate that many ...
Ladies, Please share great finds with other moms-to-be for them to keep in mind when ready to start buying things for baby! Here i...
I went for my weekly check up today and i have gained 11 pounds in 1 week. All thru my pregnancy i have gained and lost. last week when i...
So last Thursday I get a headache and it wouldnt go away. Friday I started swelling, had headache, was dizzy and felt overall like crap. ...
you find yourself standing at the stove at 2:30 AM, boiling eggs.. while simultaneously roasting pecans in the toaster oven. say what?!?!...
Hi everyone i just needed to write how i feel right now. I am miserable tired of being pregnant and i feel like nobody cares or understan...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.