Aa
A
A
A
Close

MedHelp Social Community

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect
41 - 60 (of 2005) questions
Where did you first meet your spouse?
Hi all! I had a heart attack and was diagnosed with diabetes almost a year ago that turned my life upside down. Since the attack and quad...
How long do u think a person should work nonstop until they should have a day off?
I wonder how many people think lying is good or bad, and why? Is lying truly necessary to achieve something? You guys are more than w...
I'm a 34 year old South African woman. At this point in time I am unemployed and have been for the last three months. Things seem to be s...
My provider is New Mexico Health Connections. Whose yours?
1982 Pontiac Sunbird
if man realy came from ape then why doesnt it happen now in the same way was there any mutations or what
DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scie...
Hello everybody in MedHelp It looks like I have lost my friend Margy, if you know where she is please let me know I hope she is safe,...
First of all I have no idea whether or not it's ok for me to post links to other non-drug related sites but as we all well know - laughte...
Anyone have a good recommendation for cleaning the jets in a whirlpool bathtub? It seems like there are dry flakes of soap come out when ...
Anyone doing anything fun for Spring break? It's one of those times in which it is also fun to have a Stay-cation. Just wondering what ...
I bought a Nook e-reader and couldn't wait to read but I can't obtain a wi-fi connection with it, so now what? I know that others have ha...
forest gump
Does Your Blood Type Reveal Your Personality? According to a Japanese institute that does research on blood types, there are certain ...
I was wondering if anyone has switched from traditional cleaning products to more green/organic products. I use Method for dish soap and ...
The doors are open for only those who believe in themselves and Will Power which can make an animal walk on TWO LEGS...!!
Hi well i was just wondering whether you can edit posts on Medhelp. Because i recently posted a question which i would have like to put a...
Once upon a time a jet was flying and the pilot dropped dead. Among the passengers was a surgeon who, upon hearing of the problem yell...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.