Aa
A
A
A
Close

MedHelp Social Community

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect
61 - 80 (of 2005) questions
Noune
So I am addicted to ruzzle even tho I am average at it. Anyone want to play
If i were to tell you that i need help with getting out of my room, in other words i am anti-social, would i be asking for advice in the ...
Let me start out by saying that I'm a firm believer. I've had paranormal, inexplicable experiences my whole life. Hubby was a sceptic unt...
So I don't know if this female is pregnant or wants a baby. I KNOW im noone to say she doesn't deserve kids. But im definetly thinking it...
A gate to nature is a gate to heaven
As it is the Christmas weekend want to wish you all on Med Help Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, I am hoping 2013 will be a good y...
- Okay well I've been emotional for some weird reason and before I would never be emotional I was alway the strong person nothing would g...
What to do about this situation. The doctor office appointment person contacted me and stated " someone is going to call you about your ...
So, friends and relatives have been bugging me to get a Facebook account. My teenager has one which leads me to think that maybe I am a ...
what is the weight of one serving of deep fried cauliflower? in many cases you use a unit serving and I cant transfer the amount into gr...
The doors are open for only those who believe in themselves and Will Power which can make an animal walk on TWO LEGS...!!
well I didnt have to have this one, once upon a time ' but now I do ...I have to lose some weight I am not as active as I used to be a...
I just got asked on a date by a REALLY good friend from college. Wowwww. It seems like my luck is changing :)
- I Know This Is Crazy , But Don't Get Me Wrong I Like The Way I Look , But When People See Me All They See Is Nothing I'm Real Skinny An...
Trying to choose between birch, maple, and oak hardwood for bedrooms. What are the pros and cons?
What is your middle name?
Steve Wilkos: I know your a good guy. I've been watching you since you were on the Jerry Springer how. I was happy to find you had your o...
Do you think the feud between Nicky MinaJ and Mariah Carrey on X Factor is real or just a ratings ploy?
Will this affect you? Also, post below your favorite type of coffee This should be fun to see our responses!!! Re: Pumpkin Sp...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.