Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medhelp Photographers Group

To join, you don't need to have photography experience or a fancy camera. All you need is a camera and the joy of taking pictures.
1 - 6 (of 23) questions
I use Medhelp for questions and concerns, but didn't think I would find a group that enjoys photography. I can't wait so see what you al...
They say that everyone has the ability to become a wonderful photographer but the problem is that mant people fall into this famous quote...
I love going to an event and taking pictures of the people at the event. In this case I went to a Rodeo and I seen this little boy who w...
I up-loaded some of my photos yesterday into two different folders. One is for the Meals that I cook on my Very Low Calorie Diet and the...
Hi everyone, I am new to the group. I am here for support while I try to lose weight and eat healthy but I seen this group and photograp...
Just uploaded some photos I'm kind of proud of. Come look!
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.