Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medical Ethics Community

WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
1 - 20 (of 99) questions
I have been taking effexor & minipress for several months, and then yesterday my psychiatrist ordered a urine test to "check my levels" o...
Ok, so I have been researching and trying to find out if I can donate blood after I have smoked marijuana. Most sites including Red Cross...
My gf was pregnant and had trouble with last delivery emergency c section so this Dr was best surgion he acted weird but we never could d...
During a visit to my primary-care doctor, he really pushed a test that entails a mouth swab sent to a lab that uses your DNA to determine...
I noticed one day that on my vagina it had a white patch on it. I'm African American and I'm a virgin. The white patch is a bit like powd...
I know this probably comes down to my comfort level, but I recently moved states and had to get a new primary care physician. My husband ...
Medical neglect cases top consumer forum backlog There are more than 3.5 lakh consumer cases pending before state commissions and vari...
Is it legal for a doctor to order the wrong orthotic and bill it to Medicaid? I have severe pronation (both feet turn inward), fallen ...
My spouse & I both see doctors regularly. Sometimes, several different ones. In the last few years, I noticed that doctors offices re...
I read with considerable dismay Dr. Avitzur's October 4th article in Neurology Today regarding sexual misconduct. While I agree that the ...
A couple more states will be voting on Doctor/Patient Assisted Suicide this Nov. What are your feelings on the subject? It would be lega...
Im in day report and im currently taking sudafed, nyquil,and afrin nasal spray.. And i had to take a drug test because im on home confime...
Ive been cotemplating the value of life in general, do you think the quality of life is more important than the quantity of life ? If b...
In 2008 I commented about my situation we are in 2012, still unemployed and without any responsible financial abilities to get medical at...
Can u take Tylenol with amoxicillin
I requested today to get my medical records at the clinic I go to regularly. I'm in college so I'm under my mom's insurance for the time ...
Simply, I was terminated last week for a urine screen administered to me on Jan 24th. The results were negative. That's all it said. I'm ...
Hi My names Alessandro and I've had a history of severe mental illness. I've managed to overcome my problems and have reached the conc...
Hi, I am taking a large dose of an unapproved drug. Technically I believe what I am doing in my country does not violate the law, beca...
I was dismissed from my mental health doctor before I even saw him. My employer insurance changed so I had to change doctors. Meanwhile...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.