Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medical Ethics Community

WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
1 - 6 (of 99) questions
Hi My names Alessandro and I've had a history of severe mental illness. I've managed to overcome my problems and have reached the conc...
I have been taking effexor & minipress for several months, and then yesterday my psychiatrist ordered a urine test to "check my levels" o...
Ok, so I have been researching and trying to find out if I can donate blood after I have smoked marijuana. Most sites including Red Cross...
My gf was pregnant and had trouble with last delivery emergency c section so this Dr was best surgion he acted weird but we never could d...
During a visit to my primary-care doctor, he really pushed a test that entails a mouth swab sent to a lab that uses your DNA to determine...
I noticed one day that on my vagina it had a white patch on it. I'm African American and I'm a virgin. The white patch is a bit like powd...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.