Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medical Ethics Community

WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
7 - 12 (of 101) questions
A couple more states will be voting on Doctor/Patient Assisted Suicide this Nov. What are your feelings on the subject? It would be lega...
Im in day report and im currently taking sudafed, nyquil,and afrin nasal spray.. And i had to take a drug test because im on home confime...
Ive been cotemplating the value of life in general, do you think the quality of life is more important than the quantity of life ? If b...
In 2008 I commented about my situation we are in 2012, still unemployed and without any responsible financial abilities to get medical at...
I requested today to get my medical records at the clinic I go to regularly. I'm in college so I'm under my mom's insurance for the time ...
What do you think can be done to avoid medical mistakes that certainly are harmful for our patients?
Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?