Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medical Ethics Community

WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
19 - 24 (of 101) questions
Do you think there should be laws on people who engage in Unprotected sex knowingly and who Knowingly infect people with the HIV virus. I...
I have been seeing my family doc for about 2 years and my psychiatrist also. They both gave me SOMA. But my PC gave me lortabs, Xanax and...
I have moved to a very remote area,my doctor gave me a letter to confirm that I am long term valium taker and pain managed with oxy conti...
I was given guardianship of my grandchildren just this morning. I received a call from DCFS telling my I was supposed to be at their cour...
More states are passing legislation on the use of marijuana for controling pain. I've never been a fan myself, (makes me eat everything i...
Can a doctor purpsely mess up your results? After the test she took a personal phone call (while I was still connected) and after waitin...
Popular Resources
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.