Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medical Marajuana Group

A discussion about the benefits of marajuana and other home remedies A discussion about legal matters, self help, political will, anything goes! The whole Pharma system has been warped by the almighty $$, Marajuana is cheap compared to Pharma!
its been a long time since we have had any posts in this group - is anyone still here? I hope so - the positive benefits of marajuana ar...
Quick question which im sure MJ users know best. I love and enjoy marijuana BUT i dont know what to smoke it from that is most best for ...
i am coming off percs right now and it has about killed me. but med mar is not legal in tn yet so what do you do. i have many medical pro...
Let's here what your week looks like. Docotrs appt's Trying new approaches to help w/ your illness...... We are All Ears :) ~Tonya
i smoke twice a day it helps me eat and sleep i also have PTSD and schizophrenia is this bad?
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.