Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).
21 - 40 (of 661) questions
Hi all, I'm hoping some of you may have some advice or insight for me. Im a 32 yo otherwise healthy woman with a history of kidney stones...
I was diagnosed with MSK about 20 years ago. I am now almost 41. Just in the last year I have had the pain day in and day out. It does...
?????
Just stopping by to say hi and see have everyone is doing. C~
I was diagnosed hypertension last month with the blood pressure of 112/173 at the age of 36. I was told it is Essential hypertension inst...
Hi, I've been suffering from MSK for nearly a decade, and for the past couple of years I have been in pain almost constantly. Everywhere...
Hello Everyone, I am an otherwise healthy 32 yo Female. I was diagnosed with MSK/Nephrocalcinosis in 2006 with my first stone blockage. ...
Hi everyone, Following Microscopic Haematuria, My daughter has been diagnosed with Medullary Nephrocalcinosis. The ultrasound also stat...
Hi there I was found to have severe medullary nephrocalcinosis in march of 2008 from a CT scan, after many years of UTI's, back and groi...
Hi Everyone. I am 41 years old. A mother of Two young men of 21 and 17. Happly Married for 5 years now! I just found out that I have MSK...
I was diagnosed with MSK 10 years ago and was told I probably was born wth it. Also I have suffered with debilitating cluster migraines f...
if the urinalysis has resulted with calcium oxalate++ what is the problem?
Could anyone tell me what's wrong? I have had very painful severe migraines for about a week now, I'm either too hot or too cold, I've be...
(urologist or nephrologist)
I was told yrs ago I had Medularry sponge kidney and not to worry, ok. Had stone about 20 yrs ago then nothing. Couple weeks ago had a ba...
I don't know how much more I can take I'm physically and mentally drained. I was diagnose 5 yrs ago I need proof that that I'm not a nut ...
I forgot to ask if this is fatal? Very scared.
Recently diagnosed with MSK. ...ive been suffering for over 6 years though. Constant kidney stones...uti s. ..kidney infections...kidney...
Hello. I am new here. haven't been diagnosed yet but it has been suggested. I have all the classic symptoms. kidney problems since I wa...
Hi I am 31 and had msk for 8 years I am finding it very difficult to cope with the pain I have been put on mst and liquid morphine inbetw...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem