Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).
61 - 80 (of 661) questions
I have sponge kidney and have had issues for 15 years now and multiple surgeries. I was recently referred to a pain management dr by my u...
I have been diagnosed with msk and often experience lots of pain in my kidney area right down into my groin and down that whole side, my ...
I have MSK (living in Denmark) Because of very heavy pain in the prostate and the bladder I was taken to hospital. Urine and blood test...
The Vitamin D Community is about vitamin D, what it does, vitamin D deficiency, symptoms, foods that provide vitamin D, supplements, effe...
Hi I am new here. Was just diagnosed with MSK about 3 weeks ago when I finally went to Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for some help. No doctors...
Well, I think confusion is a symptom of this illness, as I am finding out. Anyway, I am sitting here debating with myself if I should go...
First of all, I have MSK, i get infections all the time and pass stones very frequently. I do not have insurance, and im tired of running...
Can you please explain why NSAID's shouldn't be taken by people with MSK? What, specifically, is the harm? Should NSAID's NEVER be take...
Just a quick background, I am a 30 year old female with 4 kids. I am currently waiting for an appointment with a rheumatologist to evalua...
Hi I am newly diagnosed and have a lot of questions. I am 44 and have a history of kidney infections and stones. I also was born with py...
What was your first symptom leading you to a diagnosis of MSK (Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease)? Looking forward to your comments! ...
Has anyone had this procedure done and if so what were the results? No one in my area has any information on this procedure .
I am a 42 year old woman. I have had kidney stones since I was 16. I have had over 20 lithotripsies and multiple other surgeries over the...
Hi, I'm new here. I'm 37 years old. I had a question to ask. 2 weeks ago I passed 1 ( 6mm) stone after I took some med.It was painful. af...
This question is for people from Ontario, Canada. Has anyone had to stop working from the constant pain? if yes, have you gotten bene...
Hi everyone! Yes, I am one of you. I am 42 and have been living with this disease since I was 25. I have done many different types of tr...
hi i am 25 and was told just over three years ago now that i have msk and was told nothing more just that, that was the cause of all my u...
I am the mother of a newly diagnosed 16 y/o daughter, today in fact. I am interested in what type of diet works best for msk and for any...
My 19yr old step daughter was diagnosed with MSK and is in the hospital with a very bad infection. I have never heard of MSK before and I...
Hi, my names daylin. I'm 19 years old and today I found out I possibly have msk. I've had kidney problems since about 4 years old at age ...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem