Aa
A
A
Close
Memory Loss Community
Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
81 - 100 (of 175) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have been master bating since 11 yeras of age.....for last two years i am feeling weak,cant concentrate on studies,having back pain,can...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a male about to turn 23 and I at times have forgotten who I am, where I am, and even who people are that I've known for years...
4 answers |
I have a problem of memory loss .. i can't remember the names and numbers and even it is not possible for me to remember all the things w...
1 answer |
Hello, I am college student who goes away every semester and every semester that i return my 25 year old brother who is completely hea...
3 answers |
I'm a 21 year old male, a smoker for 3 years, and I've never had any major health problems.I also don't have any issues with breathing or...
1 answer |
Hi, I was just searching around the internet about memory loss and found that this article was very informative. The part about cu...
please help me. my father has just completed two months of radiation on his prostate for prostate cancer. we knew of and were ready for...
4 answers |
I have very little memories of my childhood all of the way through some of my adult hood. I also have days and weeks of memory gaps as w...
1 answer |
I'm 28 yrs old. When I was 26 I worked nightshift for a year doing 5 days a week sleeping at 9 am (sleeping 6 or 7 hours average) ...
2 answers |
I m a 24 yr. old male and i do masterbate a lot and by doing this i fell that my brain memory getting weaker day by day. And i also test ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am wondering if anybody has a suggestion of medications or anything that works to help with memory problems associated with SC...
2 answers |
hello doc.. my sister aged 27 diagonised with viral encephalities 3weeks before and also recovered from it. bt she is suffering frm srt-t...
|
I am 21 years old and having memory loss. Now, I am known to ask an individual a question up to 4 times, possibly all in the same day an...
6 answers |
A few months ago I was put on Mirtazapine 15mg, on top of my Effexor 112.5mg. I started noticing memory issues. Recalling names of certai...
1 answer |
I am 19 years old and have suffered from severe memory loss for awhile (pretty much since puberty). I lose words midsentance, walk in and...
5 answers |
I have had anxiety in my life for the last 10 years. I am 55, recently found out I had a misdiagnosis of Transverse myelytis! after livi...
7 answers |
it began with some kind of panic attack.. and feeling of stroke long time ago only when i was under certain stress. then i began to get ...
1 answer |
I have been having some outstanding issues with memory eyes and muscles. This began after i suffered extreme strain stress, and traumati...
5 answers |
I wanted to ask if the Evoked Potentials test can help diagnose symptoms of memory problems http://www.medoc-web.com/applications/pain-r...
My husband started getting sick on August 21st.He woke up with fullness in his head then with in the next couple of days he had severe te...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Memory Loss Community Resources