Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Memory Loss Community

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
25 - 30 (of 195) questions
i have had no traumatic injuries or anything like that to cause memory loss.. but i do have it. it seems to affect both long and short te...
Hi all. I'm a college student that's currently developing a device to help aid people who have memory loss or forgetfulness. My aim is to...
i had a TBI( traumatic brain injury )1.5 years ago for 6 months i was absolutly unconscious now i feel very heavy in my right leg .i a...
Lately I have been concerned about my ability to remember things. I am 41 years old, nothing diagnosed. I have always struggled with my...
I'm a bit of a paradox. I'm currently a high school student and I can remember just about anything, even after reading it once in a book...
since an accident which landed me in hospital not knowing my name. my memory loss in the short term is awful. I forget simple everyday th...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area