Aa
A
A
A
Close

Memory Loss Community

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
81 - 100 (of 180) questions
My mother in law is 81 and has onset of dementia and osteoporosis. she has fallen and fractured her pelvis. Since then she has shown rapi...
This is prompted by a ipod loss that just happened. I remember seeing it in the car yesterday. I thought it was laying in the center cons...
I suffer (LIVE WITH) anxiety and depression. most days I manage it successfully. I am on 10 mg of Lexapro and and prescribed 2x a day .5 ...
Hello all. I am in desperate need of your help & advice. I am a 43 year old male. I have a shocking memory, I had very poor upbringing...
i have been master bating since 11 yeras of age.....for last two years i am feeling weak,cant concentrate on studies,having back pain,can...
Hello, I am a male about to turn 23 and I at times have forgotten who I am, where I am, and even who people are that I've known for years...
I have a problem of memory loss .. i can't remember the names and numbers and even it is not possible for me to remember all the things w...
Hello, I am college student who goes away every semester and every semester that i return my 25 year old brother who is completely hea...
I'm a 21 year old male, a smoker for 3 years, and I've never had any major health problems.I also don't have any issues with breathing or...
Hi, I was just searching around the internet about memory loss and found that this article was very informative. The part about cu...
please help me. my father has just completed two months of radiation on his prostate for prostate cancer. we knew of and were ready for...
I have very little memories of my childhood all of the way through some of my adult hood. I also have days and weeks of memory gaps as w...
I'm 28 yrs old. When I was 26 I worked nightshift for a year doing 5 days a week sleeping at 9 am (sleeping 6 or 7 hours average) ...
I m a 24 yr. old male and i do masterbate a lot and by doing this i fell that my brain memory getting weaker day by day. And i also test ...
Hello, I am wondering if anybody has a suggestion of medications or anything that works to help with memory problems associated with SC...
hello doc.. my sister aged 27 diagonised with viral encephalities 3weeks before and also recovered from it. bt she is suffering frm srt-t...

I am 21 years old and having memory loss. Now, I am known to ask an individual a question up to 4 times, possibly all in the same day an...
A few months ago I was put on Mirtazapine 15mg, on top of my Effexor 112.5mg. I started noticing memory issues. Recalling names of certai...
I am 19 years old and have suffered from severe memory loss for awhile (pretty much since puberty). I lose words midsentance, walk in and...
I have had anxiety in my life for the last 10 years. I am 55, recently found out I had a misdiagnosis of Transverse myelytis! after livi...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area