Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Menopause Forum

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
Hi, I am a 45yo female who just had robotic assisted hysterectomy/BSO/appy on Oct 15th. I had severe endo, 12 fibroids in my uterus, ade...
Dear Doctor I have experienced an abrupt Menopause following Surgery for OVCA... I am finding the symptoms very difficult to deal with...
I am 46 and had regular periods until Jan. 2007. The past few years I noticed that they cycle though. One is very heavy and lasts about s...
I'm 55 years of age and menopausal. Last week I had an vagibal ultrasound showing endometrial thickness of 18 mm. My ovaries were norma...
I am 59 and have been in menopause for 3 years.I had an increase in anxiety,insomnia and sweats.However,I have an anxiety disorder(reliev...
Doctor, I am so frustrated with not getting answers from my gynocologist. I need an expert opinion on what to do next. I am 50, almost ...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.