Men's Health Community

I am worried that I have some kind of ED. To get erection I need a bit hard stimulation (usually by my hand) which means oral sex, for ex...
I develop a small cut under the tip of my penis on the shaft after having sex with a condom. It looks like the skin is cracked, but it ...
Male patients may take advantage of the caregiver by being seductive toward her. Other than reframing this seduction attempt into harassm...
About a month ago, I made a post about a horizontal crack on my glans that runs between the glans and corona. A fellow member showed me ...
For a couple of weeks, I have a vibrating sensation in the penis area. I first thought my cell phone may have started it since I have ha...
I have redness on my penis glans that shows usually as a red triangle patch in the center of my glans, coming down from my urethra and wi...
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.