Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
41 - 60 (of 146) questions
I am new at this and sharing my experience online or anything. I am hoping for some honest, kind, helpful suggestions and thoughts. I beg...
Over the years I have become a custom to dealing with my moms mood swings and depression. Every year she talks about sucide at least for ...
May 17, 2015 .. I lost my father .. I don't really know how to "greive" the best thing I can do is not think about the fact that my dad...
My father in law is severely depressed. The back story is that the only family he has is a daughter, son (my husband), myself and a grand...
My 20 year old son attempted suicide last week. He refuses to admit to anyone other than me that that's what he did which led to drs in ...
I'm 18 and I'm a female. My parents recently divorced and being close to them I took it really hard. I hate change, so the move ripped me...
we are 6 siblings(3 boys and 3 girls) and i am the 5th one.. my appearance is quite different from my 2 sisters, so everyone keeps on co...
My mom has been gradually declining and avoiding social contact, even with family. She is 75 years old and in good physical health. Her m...
I have a family member in the Fort Lauderdale area on Medicare, but he's looking for any doctor. His Psychiatrist took away his xanax, ga...
I am in need of help. I suspect my wife has depression, because she has suffered with it before in the form of pnd. Earlier in the yea...
I am in desperate need of help. My sister got an eye condition around a year ago now, at first it wasn't too bad, then in around March he...
is it safe for someone to stop taking Prestiq and switch to Celexa or Lexapro? The prestiq is not working. Any and all answers will be ...
My son is 26 recently married. Growing up he did have anger issues toward me, he didn't say tonight on the phone but I got the impressio...
Briefly - my husband had a severe depressive episode 5 months ago. We were on a cruise & we were put off in Cozumel and I had to find our...
Hello all. I am a usual poster in the prostate cancer forum as I am a caregiver for my dad who was diagnosed last November. Let me prov...
My husband has been suffering with depression for over a year now. He lost a friend in a tragic motorbike accident 2 year ago. He ran a k...
I have a younger brother who recently started behaving weird and saying irrelevant things which do not concern a normal person. he feel e...
I no that depression is an illness as i have had slight depression myself on a couple of occassions and no i would not wish it on anyone....
I just recently lost my sister in July 2013 in a car accident. I was in the car with her, she was driving. I am having serious difficulti...
I just finished a conversation over the phone with my niece who is in South America and she started asking questions about a friend who s...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area