Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I’m gonna be honest I just don’t really know where to ask this? I’ve been thinking about how I do this a lot with different media and I’m...
This has been getting really concerning for me, and has caused a lot of stress for a while. I have suffocated myself with my hands aro...
My son was born with CF and had a double lung transplant 13 years ago. He is considered disabled and draws Medicare and Medicaid. He does...
I am concerned about a guy I recently started dating. He can be talking in a normal tone and conversation one moment and then all of a su...
i literally am soooo young , im 16 n i think thats too young for love anyway but i need advicee pls. im abit of a party animal n i sleep ...
suffer with severe OCD and false memory and can never determine what is the truth and what isn’t but recently found out I am pregnant an...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area