Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Methadone Community Group

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.
can someone tell me what i should expect when i am getting off the last mg of methadone? will i be just as sick when i stop off of .5mg a...
Hello, i am new here and have been on methadone for about 10 months at 68mgs A day. My question is to anyone who is tapering at 2mgs a d...
Hi, I've been on Lorazepam and Codeine for just over a year. About 4 months ago my doctor put me on half/half Methodone & Codeine, whe...
I am an IV dilaudid/heroin addict. At the peak of my addiction i was IVing up to 110 mgs of dilaudid a day (12mg at a time). I quit and w...
If you are taking Morphine for a couple of months and the doctor changes you to Methadone, will the Methadone prevent withdrawal symptoms...
Counting on 73 days off of Methadone...Sorry I had to post before 75 days I just could not wait. It is kind of unreal it seemed so hard 7...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.