Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8947) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Im a 27 year old woman, im a healthy weight, fairly active. The last 3 days i have had this sharp pain in the back of my head on th...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I suffered an electric shock 4 months ago. A week after the injury I had my first (and only) migraine like headache which lasted for 2 da...
5 answers |
When I lie down to read a book with my son at night, I usually lie on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. Over the past couple weeks wh...
15 answers | 2 comments |
This week my neurologist told me a have a cyst on my pituitary gland and it possibly a Rathke cyst. He has me going to 2 additional MRIs ...
1 answer |
I have this chronic pain in my head, recently it has somehow spread to my face and I feel pain in my whole face all the way to my lower c...
1 answer |
Hello doctors. I have a question about the head pains i have ben having lately along with anxiety. It all started about 2 months ago afte...
6 answers |
for about 6 months, I started having difficulty keeping my right eye open and was squinted so badly and holding my eye open to try and dr...
44 answers | 8 comments |
I have suffered from migraines since my late 20's. I am now 49. I have tried any and every migrained med, some work, some don't. My docto...
10 answers |
About 3-4 weeks ago, I was messing around with my siblings while sitting on the couch and accidentally jerked backwards and hit my head r...
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
474 answers | 9 comments |
Hello. I haven't posted any topics in MedHelp for a couple of years regarding my possible migraine and severe head pressures. I am now a ...
Hello. I'm a 30 year old female. I have Spina Bifida with a Ventriculoperitoneal (VP) shunt. I also have Epilepsy and a Migraine disorder...
Hello, I've been having trouble with my migraine. Sound and Light doesn't affect my Migraine that last for 2 to 3 hours once a week. It's...
1580828 tn?1322131622
I do not know where to go with my question. I seem to have exhausted all possiblitites at this time. I have been on cymbalta for 3 or 4...
1 answer |
I recently started taking Trazodone, and I sleep for about 5 hours. Upon awakening I have a headache, feel dizzy, lightheaded and disorie...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have been having mild headaches daily for the last week. The headaches are in the front and pressure around my eyes and temples. Along ...
Hello, for the past two weeks I have been experiencing headaches. The headache starts as soon as I wake up in the morning. The headach...
I suffer from chronic migraines in the back of my head & down my neck since a car accident 6 months ago. Since then I have spent days at ...
My 14 yo daughter has had very bad headaches two three times a week for over 2 years. There are no specific triggers or patterns and no ...
hi. bout 2 weeks ago i had my wisdom teeth removed, then 2 days later i went out with my friends for kerioke. i did 2 songs; the first so...
1 answer |
A
A
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Blank
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1499064984